Current time: 01/05/2024, 22:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
(04/03/2014 20:35)Sprinterdriver Wrote:  Possibly 1986! : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFpznHc_c1w

SD.

(04/03/2014 18:39)WhiteVanMan Wrote:  
(01/03/2014 00:28)turbo777 Wrote:  Who thinks route branding vehicle is a good idea? Obviously Stagecoach management do but what are your opinions?

Unfortunately, bus operator's are very very poor at advertising their services. e.g. When, was the last time you saw your local bus route or company advertised on TV or in the newspaper ?, I have lived in my current house, for the last 10-years, in that time not once have I seen my local route or company advertised on TV or in the newspaper. In the last hour both Virgin Trains and Trans-Pennine Express have been advertised on TV.

Route branding a vehicle, is at the best, an half-hearted attempt at advertising by the bus company. The biggest problem with route branding, is that the vehicles regularly operate other routes, other then the one's which their are branded for, which only confuses the intending passengers, all the more. All bus companies, which have route branded vehicles, are guilty of this.

wow 1986!, that was 28-years ago!, and as this is the Stagecoach Merseyside thread, Stagecoach Merseyside didn't exist 28-years ago, and a lot of operators have been and gone in the last 28-years!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot - WhiteVanMan - 04/03/2014 23:05

User(s) browsing this thread: 31 Guest(s)