Current time: 16/05/2024, 03:03 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
(13/01/2017 15:27)Dentonian Wrote:  Thanks. I'm familiar with Queen Square/Whitechapel/St. Thomas Street as I usually get across at least annually. I normally get the coach, which at this time of year means being back at Liverpool One by 1605, so not sure if afternoon "peak" stacking on Exchange Street would mean before c.1545 in this context. Off-peak, the Train might be as little as £1.60 extra, but I suspect returning in the evening peak would bung that up by an extra £3-£4 for minimal time saving.

Can someone also remind me when the Cambridge MMCs are due to move to their permanent homes, as I'm due time off when things get quiet at work (early Feb)?

I can only assume very soon after 12 February as that's when the full 6 week-ish closure between Wirral & Liverpool ends, I would expect Cambridge is keen to get them asap especially as some of the current Enviro400's on the P&R there have already started to move to Blackburn for single door conversion....I'm planning to be in Liverpool for some of the evening peak on Monday as my work finishing time fits perfectly so I may be able to post more info then.....

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(12/01/2017 22:33)Barney Wrote:  Liverpool no longer has a main bus station but all of these routes stop in Sir Thomas Street which is a short walk from Queen Square which is a short walk from Lime Street station. Queen Square and Liverpool One are good places to observe both Arriva and Stagecoach services. There is no real difference between M-F and Sat daytime services.

SO MMCs 10808/09 are all doing service work now and not RR
(12/01/2017 22:34)gka472l Wrote:  Haven't seen the GM ones (10808/9) in Liverpool yet, this morning was the first time, I would assume be in Liverpool for the afternoon peak, as 'PO59MXJ' posted earlier, Exchange Street in Liverpool for the afternoon looks to be a good place to find them...although I left Liverpool before the afternoon peak properly started (although the extra Arriva's had started to arrive in the area.....). As for Saturdays, I would assume virtually the same as weekdays, although the Chester allocated ones have been sighted on the X2 between Chester/Ellesmere Port & Runcorn too....I only require 10804 for a photo out of the 15 and it was the only purple one I didn't see today (another person photted both of Chester's orange ones too so looks like that was the only one not out....in Liverpool at least!)

HTH

I NEED PHOTOS OF 10808/09
Chester's 21260 was working from Gillmoss yesterday, managed to get a shot of it on the X3 http://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/32288406335

HTH

(13/01/2017 18:44)gka472l Wrote:  Chester's 21260 was working from Gillmoss yesterday, managed to get a shot of it on the X3 http://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/32288406335

HTH

21257 from Chester had ago on the x8 too
(13/01/2017 18:13)PAUL2511 Wrote:  SO MMCs 10808/09 are all doing service work now and not RR

Which route you saw it??? I've been in Liverpool all the morning but no sign 10808 and 10809.
(13/01/2017 18:55)326VFM Wrote:  Which route you saw it??? I've been in Liverpool all the morning but no sign 10808 and 10809.

Theres something on here about them working
(13/01/2017 18:16)PAUL2511 Wrote:  I NEED PHOTOS OF 10808/09

Me too!!! i couldn't see it today. I want to know where they are today. Ive spotted 10810 (orange one) at Liverpool Road before 5pm, heading to Rock Ferry I believe it, Destination Blind Sorry Not in the Service. All the light were out.
(13/01/2017 18:59)326VFM Wrote:  Me too!!! i couldn't see it today. I want to know where they are today. Ive spotted 10810 (orange one) at Liverpool Road before 5pm, heading to Rock Ferry I believe it, Destination Blind Sorry Not in the Service. All the light were out.

I'm going to Birkenhead tomorrow so I hoping to see them about
(13/01/2017 18:59)326VFM Wrote:  Me too!!! i couldn't see it today. I want to know where they are today. Ive spotted 10810 (orange one) at Liverpool Road before 5pm, heading to Rock Ferry I believe it, Destination Blind Sorry Not in the Service. All the light were out.

It's possible 10808/9 *may* have turned up at Rock Ferry today.....will try and confirm tomorrow. There was one orange one in the yard at RF earlier this afternoon, but unable to ID as I was driving.....

HTH

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)