Current time: 02/05/2024, 04:01 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: First Chester & Wirral
Spotted 6 darts heading over to Wirral in convoy at 4:30 along Scotland road. The destinations were set as Stagecoach On the Wirral. Followed by gillmoss 55 plate dart staff bus obviously to bring drivers back.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(12/01/2013 16:36)R874 ERE Wrote:  Just passed rock ferry myself about 10 minutes ago - looking rather full now. Will be interesting to see which ultralows, if any, pass into service with stagecoach this week!
Lets hope its none ! have we not suffered enough with having to travel on these for
far to long

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
(12/01/2013 18:37)Penny Return Wrote:  
(12/01/2013 16:36)R874 ERE Wrote:  Just passed rock ferry myself about 10 minutes ago - looking rather full now. Will be interesting to see which ultralows, if any, pass into service with stagecoach this week!
Lets hope its none ! have we not suffered enough with having to travel on these for
far to long

Personally i prefer them to all the new stuff, although the heating could be better!

Saw a dart heading down A41 in Bromborough with 'Better buses for everyone' on the hanover - heading for Chester

I am no longer active on this forum.
a few of the S-Reg deckers in RF now have the stagecoach logo's, drove past before on my last ever First Wirral service on S107 TNB

Follow me on flickr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Ive just come back from the liverpool road depot, the engineering staff are in full swing pulling the old logos off, P548 EFL has been changed, as have 2 eclipse Blacon Pointers, before both leaving the depot in the direction of Rockferry, does anyone know why this could be? Optare Solo's X612/613 OBN and Dart V368 KLG have departed without logos or legal letterings, does this mean thats there time at chester done? 4 Stagecoach Darts have arrived and have now been parked up

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
(12/01/2013 20:23)chester285 Wrote:  Ive just come back from the liverpool road depot, the engineering staff are in full swing pulling the old logos off, P548 EFL has been changed, as have 2 eclipse Blacon Pointers, before both leaving the depot in the direction of Rockferry, does anyone know why this could be? Optare Solo's X612/613 OBN and Dart V368 KLG have departed without logos or legal letterings, does this mean thats there time at chester done? 4 Stagecoach Darts have arrived and have now been parked up

Am guessing the Solo's & Dart have gone to Gillmoss, will be visiting all 3 depots tomorrow, Rock Ferry, Chester & Gillmoss so hopefully plenty of pics to be taken!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Lol looking at the new 41/42 timetable & it's got Stagecoach everywhere apart that is from the timing point at Rock Ferry Depot, which still reads as Rock Ferry First bus depot, someone at Merseytravel should be in the doghouse over that error.Blush

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
Check out the new Facebook page I have created for Stagecoach Chester & Wirral here. https://www.facebook.com/StagecoachChesterWirral

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Ive just passed Rock Ferry depot on the last First operated number 1 service from Liverpool (which was 65740 for those interested), and all buses now seem to be logo'd up. 60052 is parked on the front, didnt check for logos though.. 60055, S107 TNB and another floline are parked next to eachother blocking the way, still wearing first logos. No sign of life in the depot at the moment other than the desk man!

Lets see what the coming week brings, it should be an interesting time.

I am no longer active on this forum.
By 20.00 last night all the Wrexham depot schoolbuses had had Stagecoach fleetnames applied.
At approx 20.30 last night the gang aspplying the fleetnames were hard at work in Chester depot rebranding their allocation and also updating the destination blinds noted in the back of the depot but unable to get any fleetnumbers/registrations were 3 Stagecoach-liveried Dennis Darts
At approx 21.00 last night there was another team hard at work in the Rock Ferry depot again they updating the destinations and applying Stagecoach fleetnames. By the look of it there could hae been a Stagecoach liveried Enviro in the yard and there were at least 7 of them in the shed

User(s) browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)