Current time: 01/05/2024, 22:16 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
I get that but going via Caldbeck Road is useless for everyone unless there are loads of trips from the industrial area to Caldbeck Road. Into Birkenhead it has the 1/2. Croft and port causeway, the 41/42.... I know it is more difficult towards West Kirby due to the road layouts but definitely towards Mill Park you can make much quicker journeys than via Caldbeck Road.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(30/08/2017 20:28)iMarkeh Wrote:  I get that but going via Caldbeck Road is useless for everyone unless there are loads of trips from the industrial area to Caldbeck Road. Into Birkenhead it has the 1/2. Croft and port causeway, the 41/42.... I know it is more difficult towards West Kirby due to the road layouts but definitely towards Mill Park you can make much quicker journeys than via Caldbeck Road.

From New Ferry to Mill Park Merseytravel are funding it so its going the way Merseytravel has chosen...this could change again at a later date
The Road marked as Caldbeck Road in the map between New Chester Road and Spital is actually Croft Avenue East.

A question is the 38 journeys to Croft Retail Park (every 30 mins ) and the Journeys to Mill Park / Eastham Village ( every 60 mins) going to follow the same route from Boundary Road.

The timetable is as clear as mud .
(31/08/2017 16:01)wirralbus Wrote:  The Road marked as Caldbeck Road in the map between New Chester Road and Spital is actually Croft Avenue East.

A question is the 38 journeys to Croft Retail Park (every 30 mins ) and the Journeys to Mill Park / Eastham Village ( every 60 mins) going to follow the same route from Boundary Road.

The timetable is as clear as mud .

Yes they are however if its a croft journey after Port Causeway will go past first enterance of croft to Caldbeck/CSM and enter croft from there
(31/08/2017 16:13)E208 WBG Wrote:  Yes they are however if its a croft journey after Port Causeway will go past first enterance of croft to Caldbeck/CSM and enter croft from there

Thanks for the speedy reply. Much appreciated .
Deckers on the 2 today due to rail strike

4 X Enviro400s out
(01/09/2017 06:34)DVG526 Wrote:  Deckers on the 2 today due to rail strike

4 X Enviro400s out

Coupled with the factor that the Schools are still off would make some single decker 2's a bit uncomfortable
RE: First Chester & Wirral
(01/06/2012 16:00)mic Wrote:  not much happening here ie movements etc

any more photos of the wrexham school buses
All of the BlueBirds have been withdrawn now haven't they? also, 7 of them are stored at Gillmoss (5 yellow ones and 2 stagecoach livery ones (29880 and 29882 (I have been on both and they were withdrawn in 2016 due to faults)))
I think there is only one left at Gillmoss now, a yellow one - not sure which one of them it is, I'll have a look later if I get chance and report back

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
(01/09/2017 12:49)buses7675 Wrote:  I think there is only one left at Gillmoss now, a yellow one - not sure which one of them it is, I'll have a look later if I get chance and report back

The others have been scrapped then? Thats a shame.

User(s) browsing this thread: 23 Guest(s)