Current time: 27/04/2024, 00:17 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(22/11/2016 04:07)iMarkeh Wrote:  I personally say put something down Sealand Road but have an outstation in Eport for the 6 and for an X2. IT would also maybe allow them to do some schools in that area too. I think it does need to be in Chester for the early Blacons though there is talk that Stagecoach are pulling Blacons for Arriva due to an agreement about the 2. It could be false but that is the roumer flying around.

I really cannot see stagecoach giving up the blacons as their main routes in Chester,

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I am told it is part of an agreement. Arriva would come off 2 if Stagecoach gave up Blacons. Unsure about the truth but that is what I have heard.
34782 PX55EFM was at chester depot yesterday. Think it has transferred from preston?

Follow me on Flickr. https://www.flickr.com/people/135528304@N03/
(22/11/2016 12:51)iMarkeh Wrote:  I am told it is part of an agreement. Arriva would come off 2 if Stagecoach gave up Blacons. Unsure about the truth but that is what I have heard.

Maybe not Blacons but the 15s are changing in January, to every 30 minutes, so maybe that will just be Arriva instead of both.
(22/11/2016 12:51)iMarkeh Wrote:  I am told it is part of an agreement. Arriva would come off 2 if Stagecoach gave up Blacons. Unsure about the truth but that is what I have heard.

As I say I can't see that, to start with arriva wasnt making the money on the two and as part of shake up where they had to lose vehicles it made sense to drop that, plus the partnership is co-ordinated between Cheshire west and Chester, stagecoach and arriva not merseytravel which the 2 was under i would imagine CWaC would have to be in agreement I would be very surprised if these rumours are true.

(22/11/2016 16:08)mr t Wrote:  Maybe not Blacons but the 15s are changing in January, to every 30 minutes, so maybe that will just be Arriva instead of both.

It doesn't mention anything about stagecoach withdrawing their service on the 15/15A so I think it's just down to the reduced service rather than the reduced operators

Any idea why the changes to the service 15 in Chester ?
17839 out on 38s very rare for the duel door trident to be in public service
(22/11/2016 20:06)Dentonian Wrote:  Are these services part of a Quality Partnership or Contract. If not, any kind of agreement between bus Operators is illegal.

Arriva's service 2 was withdrawn a few months back, but did use to be part of a QBP with Stagecoach:
https://www.arrivabus.co.uk/north-west/u...service-2/
The Blacons and the 1/2 are two different QBPs, the suggestion here is that Arriva came off the 1/2 QBP with some agreement Stagecoach will come off the Blacons, from what I can understand.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130

User(s) browsing this thread: 23 Guest(s)