Current time: 26/04/2024, 13:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
Having travelled on the route I can see only one possible nightmare and that is at Cheshire Oaks everywhere else looks correctly timed for the amount of passengers it does convey , which whenever I have been on it or seen it is a smattering of passengers Liverpool - Ellesmere Port , but its a different bus from Ellesmere Port to Chester with always a half full bus at worst.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Also to note in the vosa registration thread, a number of changes for chester and Wirral, but interestingly its got the 1/2 down as to ammend 'route and times'.

Wonder what they have in mind.. Maybe enough running time to get from the zoo to c oaks?

I am no longer active on this forum.
Seemed to be a lot of Chester services with 'amend route and times' made me wonder could the route alterations be in the city centre? Any long term roadworks planned or something like that, just a complete guess and probably wrong!
An 06 plate ADL Dart presumably from Gillmoss was on the 38 yesterday evening, don't know which one.

Daniel Christopher.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[quote='2829' pid='73761' dateline='1430309501']
An 06 plate ADL Dart presumably from Gillmoss was on the 38 yesterday evening, don't know which one.
Both 34680 and34681 along with an Enviro were on the 38 yesterday
Solo 47008 is parked in rock ferry

I am no longer active on this forum.
Olympian S659NUG has been Sold to Mc Tractors at Ely according to Ensign for scrap

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
I noticed tonight as a 472 went past that on the Barnston destination variety, Heswall is spelled "Heswell". I can't believe I spotted it as to be fair it is very small, but now I can't stop seeing it!
(07/05/2015 19:39)Enviro400 Wrote:  I noticed tonight as a 472 went past that on the Barnston destination variety, Heswall is spelled "Heswell". I can't believe I spotted it as to be fair it is very small, but now I can't stop seeing it!

Been like that for over a year.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Would there be any possibility of Stagecoach running some of their daytime 38's as a 38A to allow a link from Saughall Massie to West Kirby and also to Brombrough? Even if it was hourly

View my flickr http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/104753198@N08/ my flickr account.

User(s) browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)