Current time: 28/04/2024, 16:42 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(22/01/2014 23:02)SNL 824 Wrote:  Visiting hours direct access for customers from the other end of the route
After more researching, it turns-out that the 41/42 will run behind Avon's 40/40A by a few minutes from Birkenhead to Mill Park (interesting as Avon are usually well-loaded when leaving Birkenhead Bus Station) and run at the same time coming back to Birkenhead.

Furthermore, it's interesting to see that Stagecoach haven't introduced a Sunday and bank holiday 38 service - Avon's 40/40A usually seems to do well during those times, especially on busy bank holidays.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(18/01/2014 13:46)326VFM Wrote:  I want to know that Rock Ferry based Floline V138DND back on the road yet?

I was fortunate enough to catch it to Chester yesterday morning, wasn't the warmest of the Scania's. It has also received a front end repaint, although personally, I'm not too keen on the swoops at the front. The main thing is that it is back on the road I suppose. Here's a photo of it departing Chester yesterday morning http://www.flickr.com/photos/thomasharri...40888954/.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Olympian 16234 operating on a Rainford High school service this afternoon. Presumably an emergency tender for the service which was previously with Warrington Coachways.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Isn't that Olympian based out of Gillmoss now? I've seen it on the Anfield run and it's been seen in LSP earlier this month.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
Quite possibly and probably more feasibly considering the distance to operate a service in Rainford from the Wirral. I'm only going by the published fleet lists.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(26/01/2014 21:33)R557 ABA Wrote:  
(18/01/2014 13:46)326VFM Wrote:  I want to know that Rock Ferry based Floline V138DND back on the road yet?

I was fortunate enough to catch it to Chester yesterday morning, wasn't the warmest of the Scania's. It has also received a front end repaint, although personally, I'm not too keen on the swoops at the front. The main thing is that it is back on the road I suppose. Here's a photo of it departing Chester yesterday morning http://www.flickr.com/photos/thomasharri...40888954/.

Hi R557,
I would like to say to you Thanks for this. I'm really surprise that V138DND had repainted orange and blue swoops front end. Which I haven't got photo of them and which have got white front end. So I keep eyes for this and photo too.
V138 DND has replaced 33176(or whatever spd it was).

The royale Olympians are all now gillmoss based.

I am no longer active on this forum.
Wright Renown/Volvo B10BLE 21123 X117 JFV is out on the 38 today.
(01/02/2014 19:39)YK53 GXO Wrote:  Wright Renown/Volvo B10BLE 21123 X117 JFV is out on the 38 today.

Interestingly it was on the 2 at around 2pm as I caught it to Chester.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
I believe the same renown was out today also on the 1

User(s) browsing this thread: 59 Guest(s)