Current time: 26/04/2024, 09:46 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Click Coming To Merseyside
RE: Arriva Click Coming To Merseyside
They're hidden on the back wall behind the broken buses
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(20/09/2018 15:57)danfitz123 Wrote:  They're hidden on the back wall behind the broken buses

Cheers !
Does anybody know how Arriva Click is going on?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(15/10/2018 19:55)RedPanda Wrote:  Does anybody know how Arriva Click is going on?

From what I’ve heard from the drivers it’s been picking up every day. Numbers are up week after week. Gets very busy in the peak times. Most carry around 3 at a time due to how it can’t delay current passengers by more than a few mins. Expansions are planned soon too. Noticed on the Arriva Birkenhead thread about new Click vehicles there.
Click has got a registration variation from December. I would assume this is expanding the depot and the catchment area.
(17/10/2018 19:31)Route102 Wrote:  From what I’ve heard from the drivers it’s been picking up every day. Numbers are up week after week. Gets very busy in the peak times. Most carry around 3 at a time due to how it can’t delay current passengers by more than a few mins. Expansions are planned soon too. Noticed on the Arriva Birkenhead thread about new Click vehicles there.

Thanks, good to see this complicated system is getting used
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(17/10/2018 20:16)RedPanda Wrote:  Thanks, good to see this complicated system is getting used

I’ve used it a few times now and it’s actually quite easy.
Arriva Click have just won best Demand Responsive Transport at the event at Liverpool Exhibition Centre!
They have also won at the Route One awards. Best use of technology in the large operator category (200+ vehicles) was Arriva for Arriva Click.

Birkenhead goes operational tomorrow adding extra vehicles into service to meet increased demand across South Liverpool. The 68 plates are not being used as yet only the 5x 18 plates are ready for service.
Eventually nobody is gonna be waiting at bus stops it's all home pick up

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)