Current time: 26/04/2024, 22:24 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

D Jones & Son to Cease Trading
RE: D Jones & Son to Cease Trading
4A from next month will take over most of Route 6 so that is one route out the way.

Where have you seen proof of the route 35? I am yet to see any information on that.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(18/12/2017 19:57)iMarkeh Wrote:  4A from next month will take over most of Route 6 so that is one route out the way.

Where have you seen proof of the route 35? I am yet to see any information on that.

Actually the 4/4A will cover the six but they wont cover the 6 until Monday 8th January.

That is because no information has been given publicly, if like me you know people then you'd know your self i am reliably informed and they WILL be running the 35 from today with minor route changes as stated. Smile

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Confirmed that Arriva are now operating the 35 service to.Plas Goulbourne. I travelled on it both ways this morning on an one of those horrid little Enviro 200's. The driver said that Arriva will update the timetable in due course, but they will be running at exactly the same times as Jones used to.
999 today operating the 41 and one of the 21XX operating the 35 minor route changes to the route are nothing major they just no longer serve Norfolk Road and Huntsman Corner Smile

(19/12/2017 15:45)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  999 today operating the 41 and one of the 21XX operating the 35 minor route changes to the route are nothing major they just no longer serve Norfolk Road and Huntsman Corner Smile

I was chatting to one of the supervisors and he was telling me that the management may revise the route to serve Huntsman's Corner in future. I think they might be better using solos or even Versa's on the route though as it can get quite busy at certain times of the day. I've never been a.fan of those Enviro 200's as they don't have many seats and I personally think they are ugly looking vehicles. But overall I'm grateful to.Arriva for taking the service on.
Stagecoach to operate the C56 until further notice

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
Confirmed Arriva Buses Wales will run the 5/5C 41/41A 35 although its great news as though it only seems as though the 44 has been lost as well as the 146 which is yet to be agreed on possibly Arriva Midlands or EasyBus could come to an agreement with the Councils for the 146 thats all the information i can give at the moment frequency's, routes etc i'll post as soon as i know Smile

(19/12/2017 18:36)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  Confirmed Arriva Buses Wales will run the 5/5C 41/41A 35 although its great news as though it only seems as though the 44 has been lost as well as the 146 which is yet to be agreed on possibly Arriva Midlands or EasyBus could come to an agreement with the Councils for the 146 thats all the information i can give at the moment frequency's, routes etc i'll post as soon as i know Smile

Someone asked on the Arriva buses Wales Facebook page if they would be doing the 146, and the reply was "this one has been picked up by Pats Coaches"
Just had that confirmed for me Pats Coaches will be running the 146 when a vehicle is required they're looking at a former D Jones Versa.

Did someone say they needed proof to believe something?

Here you go : http://www.wrexham.com/news/council-conf...42193.html

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)