Current time: 26/04/2024, 18:32 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ANW and ABW double decker influx - where next?
RE: ANW and ABW double decker influx - where next?
Is it possible the 263 could get deckers with the trial of the biogas Enviro400 mmc.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(14/05/2017 21:09)Y474 KNF Wrote:  There's three Enviro400s due for Winsford from Wrexham when their Enviro400 Citys arrive

The 84 does have deckers doesn't it? Most of the time I see it it has 55 plate ALX400s
(27/03/2017 18:33)Valandil Wrote:  Yeah, I suppose that what I am suggesting is 2 completely separate services:
7 Huyton - Liverpool Queen Square, along the present route (could be kept single deck if the frequency is increased)
6 Warrington - Huyton - Liverpool One, using a much faster route between Huyton and Liverpool One.
That way I see all 3 main purposes people use the 7 being satisfied. As it stands, journey times are just too long for people to travel Warrington - Liverpool frequently, except for a few hardened individuals who don't mind spending 3 hours on a bus in a day!

I came up with a suggestion myself

7 Running every 20 minutes between Huyton and liverpool with X7 running every 30 minutes and follows the same route as the current 7 between Warrington and Huyton and from there it could run the same route as 10B but as limited stop, Stopping at Page Moss Avenue, Ulster Road and Herrick Street.
I think the 53's Crosby - Liverpool should have been upgraded after all it is a quality partnership route, and is the only one that is still single deck operated by Arriva.
(15/05/2017 09:51)TheShire Wrote:  I came up with a suggestion myself

7 Running every 20 minutes between Huyton and liverpool with X7 running every 30 minutes and follows the same route as the current 7 between Warrington and Huyton and from there it could run the same route as 10B but as limited stop, Stopping at Page Moss Avenue, Ulster Road and Herrick Street.

If an X7 ever happens why not put it down the M62 from Bowring Park to the Rocket,more than enough buses on Prescot Road as it stands, and Edge Lane may become busier when the new shops open
(15/05/2017 18:47)FC Pictures Wrote:  If an X7 ever happens why not put it down the M62 from Bowring Park to the Rocket,more than enough buses on Prescot Road as it stands, and Edge Lane may become busier when the new shops open

Didn't know there's new shops being built, Could work that way.
I can confirm its 4410,4421,4422 that will be moving to Winsford so that then leaves 8 Enviro400s to move to Rhyl for the 51/X51.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
I guess the lowlanders will be staying in bangor?
(19/05/2017 15:55)cx04axy Wrote:  I guess the lowlanders will be staying in bangor?

I thought they were due for withdrawal this year?
so did I thought the Wrexham ... buses were replacing them

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)