Current time: 21/05/2024, 23:01 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

New Buses for Arriva North West and Wales
RE: New Buses for Arriva North West and Wales
(25/07/2012 12:36)CX54 DKD Wrote:  The earliest example currently at Jackson Street is 710 so if we assume that's the earliest we'll get, it'll be 710-725 for Jackson Street. I did believe Winsford were down for 10 examples though and I would have assumed those to be 700-709.

Thanks CX54

Seen an SR running about in St Helens this afternoon with Hanover Displays on the destinations.
I have to say they look somewhat at home running around the streets of St Helens!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
MX12 KVG (711) is the example they've been using for driver familiarisation on runs to and from the bus station from the garage so it's likely this that you noted K853!

@MX59, no problem!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
I couldn't confirm or deny that mate, didn't get a clear view as it caught me by surprise rounding Baldwin Street turning into Cotham Street. Think I have those street names right! It did look very smart I have to say!
(25/07/2012 18:24)CX54 DKD Wrote:  MX12 KVG (711) is the example they've been using for driver familiarisation on runs to and from the bus station from the garage so it's likely this that you noted K853!
MX12 KVJ was being used for familiarisation purposes yesterday. The lovely woman driver at the wheel was very friendly and polite when she pulled-up alongside me at the traffic-lights on Bickerstaffe Street (near the exit of the bus station). I've noticed that St Helens seem to have a few drivers that're a credit to the industry!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Good to see the others being pushed out on the road now too - I'd imagine we'll now see different examples out daily as work such as the application of logos and fleet numbers has commenced, something I'd forgotten about!

(25/07/2012 18:46)CX54 DKD Wrote:  Good to see the others being pushed out on the road now too - I'd imagine we'll now see different examples out daily as work such as the application of logos and fleet numbers has commenced, something I'd forgotten about!
For the record, KVJ didn't feature any logos, etc...

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Last I heard, 710 and 711 has just been done so it would seem logical another will have been done today.

(25/07/2012 18:24)CX54 DKD Wrote:  MX12 KVG (711) is the example they've been using for driver familiarisation on runs to and from the bus station from the garage so it's likely this that you noted K853!

They were using MX12 KVF last week as well.
Those Solos look terrible, why don't Optare come up with a better solution to the filling points than having a simple big ugly hole in the side of the bus. A cover over them would do a lot of the looks, it's not the 80's now.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)