Current time: 26/04/2024, 15:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

North East Independents
RE: North East Independents
(25/07/2012 10:32)NK07 FZG Wrote:  I'm aware Shoreline Suncruisers aren't really a North East Independent and more of a North Yorkshire one but I couldn't find a thread for it and it seems pointless to make a whole new one but anyway. Does anyone have any idea if Shoreline do a day ticket which includes the Filey Flyer 555 and the Seafront Service 109? As I know its £4 return on the 555 and £1.80 on the 109 but wondered if there was a cheaper option. Thanks in advance!

I'm afraid they don't. Or at least, nothing about a day ticket on their website.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Thats what I thought from the website, I suppose there's no harm in asking the driver!

Arriva Durham County Scania OmniCity CN94UB 4664 NK07 FZG
A-Line Coaches, Pelaw have purchased a new coach, GB53 BCL.

Photo by Simply Bus Photos
http://simplybusphotos.com/gallery2/disp...play_media
Find all posts by this user
Ooooohhh, I like that new livery, a large improvement to the last!

(31/07/2012 21:33)NK07 FZG Wrote:  Ooooohhh, I like that new livery, a large improvement to the last!

Any A-Line livery is better than the one they have on the Enviro! LOL
That's very true, but remember their Enviro200 is a loan from Dawsons.

(31/07/2012 23:53)NK07 FZG Wrote:  That's very true, but remember their Enviro200 is a loan from Dawsons.

I thought SN59AXA was the loan from Dawsons and then KX12ATO was bought for NEXUS work?
That's not what the A-line manager said to me at the last Metrocentre rally. SN59 is indeed a loan but was a loan until KX12 was done as if you may have noticed it seems to be dealer stock that was unregistered as it doesn't have all the modern features such as the emergency exit and low height and the back is of the old style. That is probably why it is with Dawsons, he said it was on a 2 year loan butim not sure if they will extend that loan or give it back.....

(01/08/2012 11:05)NK07 FZG Wrote:  That's not what the A-line manager said to me at the last Metrocentre rally. SN59 is indeed a loan but was a loan until KX12 was done as if you may have noticed it seems to be dealer stock that was unregistered as it doesn't have all the modern features such as the emergency exit and low height and the back is of the old style. That is probably why it is with Dawsons, he said it was on a 2 year loan butim not sure if they will extend that loan or give it back.....

Ah right. Thanks for clearing that up.
Your welcome Tom.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)