Current time: 26/04/2024, 03:44 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

North East Independents
North East Independents
News about all of the North East's independent companies should be posted here (ie anything except Arriva, Go North East and Stagecoach).

Smile Thanks,
Thomas, Tyne and Wear Reporter Smile

Visit my photostream here
(Updated often)

Was SPD17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: North East Independents
News on the Rail Replacements operating the Esk Valley Line (Middlesbrough-Whitby) will be here tomorrow (not got time tonight).

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The Rail Replacement operating along the Esk Valley Line are being provided in three versions by several different operators:

Express between Middlesbrough and Whitby
Stagecarriage were out yesterday using ex-Arriva Midlands (and Tees Valley Coach Travel) P601 CAY
Generation Travel provided three vehicles - the first trip was in the hands of Ayats Bravo Y100 ATB and Leyland Olympian J196 YSS. The Ayats were replaced by Leyland Olympian J123XXH.
Croft Coach Travel are also expected to operate these trips at some point during the 9 day replacement runs

Middlesbrough-Marton-Gypsy Lane-Nunthorpe-Great Ayton-Danby-Castleton-Grosmont-Sleights-Ruswarp-Whitby
Split between Commercial Coaches using thier Optare Solera-bodied Mercedes 1120L FY02 WHC and Skelton Coaches using their Plaxton Cheeath-bodied Mercedes-benx Vario W551 BHG.

All Stations
Commercial Coaches using their Optare-bodied Mercedes-Benz Sprinter FY02 LDO
M&D Travel using Ford Transit NG02 HAO

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
For all the latest Independent news, remember to check The North East Independents Website run by Scott Cooper.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
PB1074031/8 - COMPASS COMMUNITY TRANSPORT LTD T/A COMPASS COMMUNITY TRANSPORT, UNITS 11 - 12, SANDMERE ROAD, LEECHMERE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, SUNDERLAND, SR2 9TP

Variation Accepted: Operating between Dene Estate and Heworth Metro given service number 558 effective from 29-Jul-2012. To amend Route, Stopping Places and Timetable.

PB1088018/2 - STEVE HARRISON T/A EUROCAB MINIBUSES, 10 WARK CRESCENT, JARROW, NE32 4SH

Variation Accepted: Operating between Low Simonside and South Shields given service number 503 SIMONSIDE effective from 29-Jul-2012. To amend Route and Timetable.
Find all posts by this user
Latest member of the Stagecarriage fleet is former JPT (and Pete's Travel/Blue Triangle) Dennis Trident/Plaxton President PT51 JPT
Photo @ Scott Cooper

My Flickr
Updated regularly
The Esk Valley Line Rail Replacement Work has been extended until Friday due to problems surrounding a rare bird colony under one of the bridges being replaced on the rural section of the route between Battersby and Grosmont.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
New look for NexusBus Contracts in the Heworth and Boldon Area from July:

PB1092907/32 - TGM GROUP LIMITED, BUILDING 16300 MT2, EAGLE ROAD, LONDON HEATHROW AIRPORT, HOUNSLOW, TW6 2DN
Cancellation Accepted by SN: Operating between Heworth metro and Boldon given service number 559 effective from 28-Jul-2012.

PB1092907/33 - TGM GROUP LIMITED, BUILDING 16300 MT2, EAGLE ROAD, LONDON HEATHROW AIRPORT, HOUNSLOW, TW6 2DN
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Heworth Metro and Hebburn Community Centre given service number 515 effective from 29-Jul-2012. To amend Timetable.

PB1092907/46 - TGM GROUP LIMITED, BUILDING 16300 MT2, EAGLE ROAD, LONDON HEATHROW AIRPORT, HOUNSLOW, TW6 2DN
Registration Accepted by SN
Starting Point: Heworth Metro Station
Finish Point: Seaburn
Via: Boldon Colliery
Service Number: 558
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 29-JUL-2012
Other Details: Monday to Saturday.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(10/06/2012 19:58)kuyoyo Wrote:  Latest member of the Stagecarriage fleet is former JPT (and Pete's Travel/Blue Triangle) Dennis Trident/Plaxton President PT51 JPT
Photo @ Scott Cooper

PT51 JPT has returned to Stafford Bus Centre in part-exchange for former Stagecoach London Dennis Trident/Alexander ALX400 X276 NNO and X279 NNO.
Photo @ Adam Nicholson

My Flickr
Updated regularly
With the end of Compass Royston's operation of the Middlesbrough College Contract, Solo W87 NDW has lost its College all-over advert for the latest fleet livery

Also recently repainted is Tees Valley Coach Travel's Volvo B10M/Van Hool H813 TEP

My Flickr
Updated regularly

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)