Current time: 29/05/2024, 21:02 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Operators based in North East Wales
RE: Operators based in North East Wales
Llew Jones Solo YJ54ZYB has now been given fleet livery and is branded for the 14 (little circular sticker on the window by the door).
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Davies of Leeswood

Latest arrival is P861PWW - DAF SB3000 / Van Hool - new in April 1997 to Arrowline - (4/1998) with Selwyns, Runcorn [45] - (11/2005) Rothbury, Alnwick - (by 8/14) Orkney Community Transport, Kirkwall.

Oares of Holywell

Leaving the fleet this month is YN05GZT Scania K114EB6 / Irizar Century - it has gone to an operator in Bolton

E Jones, Rhosllanerchrugog

Recently arrived is YN10HHO Mercedes Benz O816D / Plaxton Cheetah - C33F - New in August 2010 to Evans, Milford Haven

Price Coaches, Southsea

Joining the fleet is YJ05FXX which was recently with Four Girls, Pontybodkin before it left for a short spell with Collins Coaches, Selby, North Yorkshire - it is a Volvo B12M Van Hool T9 Alizee - PHOTO LINK

Ron

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
Find all posts by this user
D Jones and Son, Acrefair
The latest to join the expanding fleet is VV08BLU - AD Enviro 200 / MCV - B40F - New in June 2008 to Dunstan, Middleton [96] - ex Stagecoach [33874] - PHOTO -

Oare's Coaches, Holywell
Two new arrivals are :-

L974KTH Volvo B10M-60 / Van Hool - C70F - new in August 1993 to Parks, (Trafalgar) Hamilton - ex Ellenbrook Travel of Oldham - PHOTO -

X901PBA Volvo B7R / Plaxton Prima - C53F - new in Dec 2000 to the MoD as X899WNU - ex OTS Coaches, Falmouth - PHOTO -

Andrews, Mostyn
The Vario YW05VBC has now received the firms livery - PHOTO -

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
(18/10/2016 20:58)DLG817 Wrote:  .
The latest to join the expanding fleet is VV08BLU - AD Enviro 200 / MCV - B40F - New in June 2008 to Dunstan, Middleton [96] - ex Stagecoach [33874] - PHOTO

How come hes vinyl-ed that one up but not painted the blue onto that one??

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
With the Arrival of Alexander Dennis Dart SLF MCV Evolution VV08BLU into the D Jones & Sons fleet Dennis Dart SLF Caetano Nimbus HX51LPF has left the fleet its ebay auction has been listed via Stafford Bus Centre - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172382308977

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Is Townlynx Y213 BAW still in service? I don't see why it wouldn't be but I've not seen it around for ages
Pats Coaches, Southsea

This firm is celebrating 40 years of service to the public of Wrexham

Joining the fleet is YX57BZM a Mercedes Benz Vario O816D / Ferqui Toro - C28F - it was new in December 2007 to Optare, Crossgates as a demonstrator (and loan vehicle), in 3/2014 it joined the fleet of Isaac and Morgan, t/a Bysiau G&M, Lampeter who was the last operator before joining Pats. - PHOTO - (vinyls not yet completed)

Vario R252SDT has left to Stafford Bus.

DLG817
Oare's of Holywell
Arrived here is DK56SEO a BMC Falcon 1100FE - B55FL - new as JNZ2527 in October 2006 to Convery, Bellaghy - (by 4/2009) it was with Your Travel, Kirkby

DLG817
Can't see a Townlynx thread so I will put it here. The T1 has very healthy loads considering it follows Arrivas 10A. Really good loads. Well done to them. Just seen on in Chester full and about 1 person standing.
(23/11/2016 15:06)iMarkeh Wrote:  Can't see a Townlynx thread so I will put it here. The T1 has very healthy loads considering it follows Arrivas 10A. Really good loads. Well done to them. Just seen on in Chester full and about 1 person standing.

Because it's so much cheaper and most of the drivers are friendlier
Personally I think they need a similar bus from Holywell to Rhyl, if they had one I'd use it so much more than the 11

User(s) browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)