Current time: 16/06/2024, 07:44 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[Archive] Northern (Arriva Rail North)
RE: Northern (Arriva Rail North)
Has a class 319 failed today?
Find all posts by this user
(01/11/2016 06:49)childwallblues Wrote:  319450 has gone back to Bedford Cauldwell Depot. This is not one of the eight units due to come to Northern so we will wait and see whether it does end up at Northern.

319450 is scheduled to go to Northern
(01/11/2016 14:04)boby32 Wrote:  Has a class 319 failed today?

Have you got a particular time or station to go off or is it in general?
They do still happen but don't know if they're all problematic or if its on or two of the 319s, some failures have gone unreported as when they were failing, it was the same posts day after day
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(01/11/2016 22:06)RedPanda Wrote:  Have you got a particular time or station to go off or is it in general?
They do still happen but don't know if they're all problematic or if its on or two of the 319s, some failures have gone unreported as when they were failing, it was the same posts day after day

The 0716 service from LIV to MIA (1H43) is usually formed from Allerton Depot (5H43). But instead, it was previously formed from the 0556 service from St Helens Central (SHN) to LIV (2F51) which is a booked as a diesel service. This service (2F51) was previously formed from WGN (5F51). The 5F51 service was previously formed from MCV (2F72) the day before.

http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/search/a...wtt&toc=NT
(01/11/2016 16:38)SL64 JDZ Wrote:  319450 is scheduled to go to Northern

I'm sure I've mentioned on here before, as I understand it Northern are due another 12 319's.

SD.
Signal problems at Lime Street have been causing delays and cancellations this afternoon
(02/11/2016 16:38)Sprinterdriver Wrote:  I'm sure I've mentioned on here before, as I understand it Northern are due another 12 319's.

SD.

Yes in total 12 will be arriving. 7 of those will be permanent additions, which like the 20 inherited from old Northern will remain here until at least 2025. 5 of them are temporary additions to cover extra services and refurbishments until the final batch of 331s arrive in 2020.
Does anyone know how long it takes for job applications to be processed at Northern? Just curious as I applied for a trainee conductor role at Piccadilly on the 9th of October, and after being asked to complete the numerical and verbal assessments online I haven't heard since, the application still shows as under consideration.
It can take quite a bit i think as a member of staff at our depot applied for trainee driver and past all the tests and interveiw process a few months ago and is still waiting.
Due to the huge number expected in Manchester leading up to Christmas, Deansgate station will be closed Saturdays after 18.00
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: