Current time: 05/05/2024, 21:44 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
I think that's a breakdown vehicle now. I saw it a few weeks ago attending to (yet another) Magic Trident (17659) on Oxford Road.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Is that the merc van? Driver trainer if so

16799 keeps throwing its alty belts
(29/07/2012 00:41)StageStig Wrote:  Is that the merc van? Driver trainer if so

16799 keeps throwing its alty belts

the trainer is 60013
I would imagine there would be more than one trainer vehicle.
I think there's quite a few based at Hyde Road, most being single decker buses formerly used for service.
The Vito is primarily used by the Training department for pre-employment driving assessments. Its also used for some elements of route training, as has been the case this past week, and also for other department requirements. It isn't normally used as a staff taxi/shuttle vehicle except on very rare occasions.

There are twelve buses in the training fleet; they are all technically allocated to Hyde Road, however we have full-time route trainers based at the other depots who use training vehicles.
the reports i get weekly have mentoned that the buses that have gone to Stagecoach Events where withdrawn from manchester are they to return after games
Yes.

The 10xxx Enviro400s will finally enter service and the 19xxxs will come back to allow 190xx to go to East Midlands.
(29/07/2012 18:58)mbonwick Wrote:  Yes.

The 10xxx Enviro400s will finally enter service and the 19xxxs will come back to allow 190xx to go to East Midlands.

ok thanks just got uptodate fleet list from the guy i get reports from and it gives the new buses expected for stockport
No, the 10 new 12's currently in London are for the 76, so they would be based at Hyde Road. Stockport are getting 40 new hybrids for the 192 soon so that's probably where that's come from. This will herald the end of the MAN's and convert a few routes to Double Decker, presumably using the current 192 fleet.
I've also heard Stockport may be getting some more Solo's to replace the Darts. I don't know how true that is.
(29/07/2012 18:58)mbonwick Wrote:  Yes.

It's good to see East Midlands 'updating' their fleet with Manchester's old 06 reg rubbish LOL

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)