Current time: 03/05/2024, 07:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(05/09/2016 16:11)anw2015 Wrote:  Noticed that the 38's were struggling today. The 4.25 departure from St. Helens is currently 15 minutes late.

Roadworks between Dentons Green & East Lancs. Road, expected to last for a few weeks. Delays have been common recently on both 37 & 38.

I assume that with the new timetable, 37 & 38 no longer inter-work ?
One snag with the rerouted 38 heading towards Rainford is the lack of any bus stop near the junction of Kiln Lane with Bleak Hill Road/Millbrook Lane, creating an unnecessarily long walk to/from the nearest stops.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(06/09/2016 19:45)Bevan Price Wrote:  Roadworks between Dentons Green & East Lancs. Road, expected to last for a few weeks. Delays have been common recently on both 37 & 38.

I assume that with the new timetable, 37 & 38 no longer inter-work ?
One snag with the rerouted 38 heading towards Rainford is the lack of any bus stop near the junction of Kiln Lane with Bleak Hill Road/Millbrook Lane, creating an unnecessarily long walk to/from the nearest stops.

37 and 38 run separately now with no interworking.
2710 is working the 18:20 34 off Leigh, I am informed by a mate that it shouldn't be on there as X reg's are no longer allowed on it?

---
Thanks
Ant

Check out my YouTube Channel updated regularly at 18:00 Most Days;
https://www.youtube.com/c/apdmediatransp...nel/videos

Check out my content on Flickr:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/envirohunter
https://www.flickr.com/photos/envirohunter/albums

Updated recently with a trip down to the South Coast in 2021 & Railway Pictures from 2017.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(07/09/2016 17:26)ant17612 Wrote:  2710 is working the 18:20 34 off Leigh, I am informed by a mate that it shouldn't be on there as X reg's are no longer allowed on it?

Better to have an X reg bus than no bus at all but yes you're right
Whats the problem having X-reg's on 34/34As? As far as I know these routes aren't tendered in anyway and are run commercialy so in theory any vehicle can be used on the routes no matter what the age unless I'm wrong
(08/09/2016 05:56)M60lad Wrote:  Whats the problem having X-reg's on 34/34As? As far as I know these routes aren't tendered in anyway and are run commercialy so in theory any vehicle can be used on the routes no matter what the age unless I'm wrong

This may help, post 5057 and read on from there
http://dartslf.com/forum/showthread.php?...3#pid85893
B10 2720 was on the 10A tonight, displaying 010 on the rear desty!
(14/09/2016 23:37)Scania1996 Wrote:  B10 2720 was on the 10A tonight, displaying 010 on the rear desty!

I had noticed a few B10's rear boards displaying 020, 034 and once 0034 since the bus review when texts at this particular depot changed. No numbers though but before then there was one, perhaps an ex Liverpool or Birkenhead that displayed 0034 when on the 34.
2973 is on 31's
Solo 712 I think is being seen to by a fitter at St Helens BS
(16/09/2016 14:01)RedPanda Wrote:  2973 is on 31's
Solo 712 I think is being seen to by a fitter at St Helens BS

It wasnt 712 but close lol as it was me on 713 who they had to come to and now got 2493 instead.

User(s) browsing this thread: 22 Guest(s)