Current time: 19/04/2024, 21:39 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
37444 on the 2. Just had a minor bump in the tunnel.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Would it be a good idea to get a couple of Gold Enviro400s to make up Chester's end of the 2? The capacity is there, and I reckon it will probably increase now it is going through Tranmere. I wonder how long it will be before they get additional Golds, whether single or double deck...
(06/09/2016 15:32)Enviro400 Wrote:  Would it be a good idea to get a couple of Gold Enviro400s to make up Chester's end of the 2? The capacity is there, and I reckon it will probably increase now it is going through Tranmere. I wonder how long it will be before they get additional Golds, whether single or double deck...

Is Liverpool Road depot still at capacity? Perhaps it's something that might happen if Stagecoach acquire an additional site or a bigger one at that. Wasn't there talk not long back about an outstation in Ellesmere Port, was there any substance to that or??
(06/09/2016 16:09)Lynx Wrote:  Is Liverpool Road depot still at capacity? Perhaps it's something that might happen if Stagecoach acquire an additional site or a bigger one at that. Wasn't there talk not long back about an outstation in Ellesmere Port, was there any substance to that or??

There was talk of stagecoach taking on GHA old tarvin depot but that was incorrect it may be possible if the temporary contracts for the. SP1/2 or the 1/2 and X1 come to an end

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
Merseytravel are slow putting new times up at even major stops, Sir Thomas Street stop still has the old times up, no printed timetable available yet at Merseytravel shops.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
You'd think they'd have it all printed ready to go and then spend the night of the 3rd going round the routes replacing timetables - the 4th September was a key date for all bus companies to change, a little bit of planning goes far
(06/09/2016 20:52)Enviro400 Wrote:  You'd think they'd have it all printed ready to go and then spend the night of the 3rd going round the routes replacing timetables - the 4th September was a key date for all bus companies to change, a little bit of planning goes far
Cant agree more

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(06/09/2016 19:23)MTL0201 Wrote:  Merseytravel are slow putting new times up at even major stops, Sir Thomas Street stop still has the old times up, no printed timetable available yet at Merseytravel shops.

Apologies for going slightly off topic but there's a lot of stops in St Helens still with old timetables in. One stop at Lea Green has a mixture of old and new timetables in (ie the timetable still includes the 33 which no longer serves this part of route).
(06/09/2016 20:52)Enviro400 Wrote:  You'd think they'd have it all printed ready to go and then spend the night of the 3rd going round the routes replacing timetables - the 4th September was a key date for all bus companies to change, a little bit of planning goes far

Probably to busy persuading vendors not to stock the sun

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
The route changes on the 2 are a disgrace by those clowns who did it.
like the 41/2 it should have been routed into the croft via the main lights on the A41,
not down the causeway missing out mill road and the next stop which are far more busier than
going round the back entrance in the croft.they cannot get the divertion right either, by the
Chester bound 2 still running a different way around Bromborough,this was a mistake
admitted to me by the scottish guy in the office at RF. Angry

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly

User(s) browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)