Current time: 05/05/2024, 04:57 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Avon Buses
RE: Avon Buses
W124XMA has been withdrawn
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(04/06/2016 07:24)N271CKB Wrote:  W124XMA has been withdrawn
Is anything due to replace this and 154
Considering they just got about 6 Enviros and a couple of other Buses from Helms i think its kinda clear whats replacing them...

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Forgive me if this is in the wrong place on the site.

Have been thinking about repainting an unwanted Plaxton-bodied Dart model into Avon colours - what shades are the blue and cream? Donor model is an 8.9m so what fleet numbers can I use?

Thanks, folks.
(01/07/2016 19:56)Train Man Wrote:  Forgive me if this is in the wrong place on the site.

Have been thinking about repainting an unwanted Plaxton-bodied Dart model into Avon colours - what shades are the blue and cream? Donor model is an 8.9m so what fleet numbers can I use?

Thanks, folks.
I'm not sure on the shades, but I think T548 HNH (548) W124XMA (124) V187 ERG (187) KN52 NFE (152) KP54 BYO (354) are that size (assuming it's an SLF model). Just off top of my head but sure there has been more

I am no longer active on this forum.
(01/07/2016 21:34)R879 HRF Wrote:  I'm not sure on the shades, but I think T548 HNH (548) W124XMA (124) V187 ERG (187) KN52 NFE (152) KP54 BYO (354) are that size (assuming it's an SLF model). Just off top of my head but sure there has been more

Many thanks, I'll get my investigating head on for fleet number locations and the like. Whilst I'm not what one would call a rivet counter, if I can get it right, I will.

Do rather like Avon's 35th Anniversary livery but way beyond my modelling capabilities!
Don't know whether it's been reported or not but there's an MCV which has been repainted into new livery...unsure what one though

Follow me on flickr
Its 507, spryte 821 is currently being painted.

There will be number of service changes from first week in September I've heard
(10/07/2016 23:49)N271CKB Wrote:  Its 507, spryte 821 is currently being painted.

There will be number of service changes from first week in September I've heard

I wonder what these will be. The 93 seems to be doing well into and out of Liverpool, could it be increased to Half hourly ? Does anyone know how the other recent Liverpool alterations have been doing ?

View my flickr http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/104753198@N08/ my flickr account.
(11/07/2016 18:04)WAITING FOR THE 437 Wrote:  I wonder what these will be. The 93 seems to be doing well into and out of Liverpool, could it be increased to Half hourly ? Does anyone know how the other recent Liverpool alterations have been doing ?

Hopefully they'll put the times back 5-10 minutes Liverpool bound to get in front of the 492 as that comes a few minutes before the 93 when it gets to the Noctorum

Follow me on flickr

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)