Current time: 25/04/2024, 07:02 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(21/06/2016 08:24)DK09 GXY Wrote:  Hope 21264 has some engine work done while it's there, I was on it the Friday before last and the engine didn't sound too healthy compared to other B7RLEs

I'm afraid it will just be a quick repaint and back to Chester, I think it only got in yesterday morning and they've made short work of the body prep!

I am no longer active on this forum.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Oh ok, maybe Chester will fix it (if they haven't already)
21266 is the latest park and ride in for repaint

Today six or seven brand new P&R Enviro 300 at Chester Depot. Ready for enter service on Monday, should be expecting more to come before on Monday.
Steven Knight Media reports that 21248 has transferred to Stagecoach East Midlands' Grimsby depot with further B7RLEs expected to follow
Are all the ex P & R buses at Chester the ones being transferred to Grimsby?

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
(26/06/2016 05:36)childwallblues Wrote:  Are all the ex P & R buses at Chester the ones being transferred to Grimsby?

I believe so yes, the blacon ones will be staying

(25/06/2016 13:30)326VFM Wrote:  Today six or seven brand new P&R Enviro 300 at Chester Depot. Ready for enter service on Monday, should be expecting more to come before on Monday.

Indeed it got reported on Stagecoach Enthusiast facebook page as well I believe, from what I gather the post was put up by one of Chester Depot drivers he also stated the P&R spare in standard livery will live on the X2 when not on P&R
This morning I went down to depot to see brand new P&R enviro mmc coming out of the depot ready enter into service. Last Enviro mmc 26062 Stagecoach livery reg no is SN16OPU. Only four left Park and Ride and 21262 stagecoach livery Wright Eclipse still at Chester depot at the moment.
Are Stagecoach generally okay with people taking pictures outside (or inside) the depot? I'm going to Chester and I'd like to take some pictures of buses by the depot, but I don't want to seem as if I'm trying to cause trouble.

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)