Current time: 02/05/2024, 22:05 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
Been out with some friends tonight in Stockport and driving along the new bypass next to Ashton train Station at about 00:45 and spotted one of Stockports Enviro200's heading towards Ashton depot with destinations set for 22 Altrincham. It was deffiantly one of Stockports as the fire exit was in the middle of the saloon and not at the rear like Ashton's, but carnt work out why it would be running to Ashton depot and not Stockport??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(28/04/2016 23:59)Mayneway Wrote:  Been out with some friends tonight in Stockport and driving along the new bypass next to Ashton train Station at about 00:45 and spotted one of Stockports Enviro200's heading towards Ashton depot with destinations set for 22 Altrincham. It was deffiantly one of Stockports as the fire exit was in the middle of the saloon and not at the rear like Ashton's, but carnt work out why it would be running to Ashton depot and not Stockport??

taxibus prob theres a couple of drivers who live nr me who based at stockport
(17/04/2016 20:31)Dentonian Wrote:  Don't forget the buses transferred with the service are 12 reg (believed to be 12110-5/27), with 12116 going to Ashton

I do now see more of these on route 197. Maybe they were not moved immediately due to the Easter holidays, meaning more 192 Enviro400s instead?

(26/04/2016 20:37)SF07 Wrote:  Saw a poster on board this evening stating that Stagecoach will no longer sell weekly Megarider paper tickets from Wednesday 11 May, with tickets being issued onto the Stagecoach Smartcard.

I am concerned that the arrangement whereby Stagecoach & First accept eachother's weekly tickets could now cease.
Does anyone know where 17637 is based now?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(01/05/2016 08:05)T42 PVM Wrote:  Does anyone know where 17637 is based now?

Eastbourne
(01/05/2016 09:50)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  Eastbourne

Thanks

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Are 18110/11 still knocking about? Not seen or heard anything of either in a while.
(01/05/2016 17:13)acocker96 Wrote:  Are 18110/11 still knocking about? Not seen or heard anything of either in a while.

Yeah I think either one or both are at Sharston and still appear on the 168/169 but like all the former Tridents that moved to Sharston from Hyde Road, they seem to turn up on anything.
Ambulance in attendance in Wigan involving a 598 itso 21243 that's involved

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
Wigan "Shuttle bus" 47002 has gone to Hyde Road for repaint and 22302 will be soon following it. A Primo is being used at Wigan to cover for 47002 on staff shuttles.

User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)