Current time: 28/04/2024, 08:44 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
we all regulars on there Smile

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
just had a phone call of a mate, he claims the rest of the SR batch will come between tomoz and aug 2nd, not sure how true that is but would sound about right with 11 still needing to come, fingers crossed the paladins last until aug 10th as theres some guy who used drive for the line bus company nipping over in hope he will find one

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
7650 on Cadet duty on 37/38/356.
Find all posts by this user
7559 on the 10A in the square @ 1600,wonder how long before a new solo appears on it

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
7559 just noted arriving in St Helens on a 34A so must have been booked off the 10A and sent back out again fair sharp if it was on there!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(23/07/2012 17:19)CX54 DKD Wrote:  7559 just noted arriving in St Helens on a 34A so must have been booked off the 10A and sent back out again fair sharp if it was on there!

what do you mean "if it was on there" ive told you have i not

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
If you say you saw it then that's fine but if we assume it left Queen Square at 16.00 prompt, that's an hour and 11 minutes back to St Helens arriving at 17.11 at the earliest. If we then assume it took up the next 34 at 17.35, if doesn't arrive at Leigh until 18.15 which doesn't tally with it being back in St Helens at around 18.10. Just not too sure how that would work.

did it defo do that 34 and not just stay over the layover until this 34A was due to leave? (just looking at every possible thing that could of happened)

(23/07/2012 17:56)CX54 DKD Wrote:  If you say you saw it then that's fine but if we assume it left Queen Square at 16.00 prompt, that's an hour and 11 minutes back to St Helens arriving at 17.11 at the earliest. If we then assume it took up the next 34 at 17.35, if doesn't arrive at Leigh until 18.15 which doesn't tally with it being back in St Helens at around 18.10. Just not too sure how that would work.
Maybe you saw another bus,sure someone from JS can confirm it did a 10A turn

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
Yes it came in off of a 34A and it was definitely 7559; it pulled up directly in front of me.

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)