Current time: 05/05/2024, 00:49 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
(09/01/2016 18:00)PO59 MXJ Wrote:  Something got transfered here from Yorkshire today (possibly Leeds) but havnt a clue what bus it was. Couldnt see anything new in the yard. Does anyone have any idea?

Did we ever find out what moved from Yorkshire?

Ta!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I doubt 36071 will get used at Gillmoss as there are notices up for the drivers telling them not to take a bus out unless it has a driver assault screen. The unions will go mad if it gets used. Although it is ideal for the 197/198.
(17/01/2016 19:53)PO59 MXJ Wrote:  I doubt 36071 will get used at Gillmoss as there are notices up for the drivers telling them not to take a bus out unless it has a driver assault screen. The unions will go mad if it gets used. Although it is ideal for the 197/198.

Is it possible it could find its was back to Chester along with 36072 as two Solos from there have gone to Rockferry?

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
(17/01/2016 19:20)gka472l Wrote:  Did we ever find out what moved from Yorkshire?

Ta!

No! Nothing on either the Yorkshire or Merseyside fleetcards and my contact for Yorkshire/East Midlands couldn't help either!

As I said before, the only things it could realistically be from Yorkshire are more Solos.
(17/01/2016 21:04)chester285 Wrote:  Is it possible it could find its was back to Chester along with 36072 as two Solos from there have gone to Rockferry?

Unlikely as the ex-Midlands Gold Solos are now entering service.

Not sure what will happen with 36071/2, but it seems daft to let them sit out of use for the simple lack of an assault screen that could be fitted within a day...

Also - any recent sightings or news of 47743?
(18/01/2016 00:07)mbonwick Wrote:  No! Nothing on either the Yorkshire or Merseyside fleetcards and my contact for Yorkshire/East Midlands couldn't help either!

As I said before, the only things it could realistically be from Yorkshire are more Solos.

Maybe one of the Wales ones might have gone via Gillmoss briefly then.......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Could of been one coming back from Scotland, maybe called passed Yorkshire on its way back. Ive noticed 27905 is back now you see.
34808 was on the 10A again today. 34805 was on the 20. A dart even made it on to the 19. But there was Enviro300s out on the 217/227 and X3. Unbelieveable allocating. 25225/6 were out on the 197/198 today as well.
24134 has been involved in an accident thats sadly killed someone, Credit to Liverpool Echo

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/live...B-Liv-main

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thoughts as always are with the family of the person involved in this incident and also with the driver as well
(17/01/2016 15:58)buses7675 Wrote:  36071 SN56AYF is now in Gillmoss depot. No idea what the plans for it are however!

36072 is still at Rock Ferry until the second solo is ready however in turn 36072 is currently VOR

User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)