Current time: 05/05/2024, 20:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
Sounds like they need more drivers to work boxing day , any volunteers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Getting back to St Helens what is the difference on New Years Day's service to Boxing Day is the service slightly reduced .

I know some routes actually have a timed meal break in the middle of the service on New Years Day so effectively the vehicle follows the driver around with him is that correct for some routes.
The driver kept the same bus on boxing day to but new years day the same happens with the same routes but i think theres less 10A out.
Both 4169 and 4178 out on 10 and 10A today
(29/12/2015 08:19)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Both 4169 and 4178 out on 10 and 10A today

Effectively traffic management spares on top of the normal allocation of Enviro's as you can imagine in some parts of St Helens , Old Swan and Liverpool City Centre it will be gridlock at times today and tomorrow.
(29/12/2015 12:37)wirralbus Wrote:  Effectively traffic management spares on top of the normal allocation of Enviro's as you can imagine in some parts of St Helens , Old Swan and Liverpool City Centre it will be gridlock at times today and tomorrow.

A couple of Enviros where allocated to other Services from the start of the day and a couple are on the pits, Wright Pulsar 2 2968 is also on the 10A

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(29/12/2015 12:41)T42 PVM Wrote:  A couple of Enviros where allocated to other Services from the start of the day and a couple are on the pits, Wright Pulsar 2 2968 is also on the 10A

678 was on the 34/34A before. With 2236 being withdrawn after picking up an engine fault, 678 may of replaced it. When are Green Lane's pulsars due for cascading? There was talk of some coming back to St. Helens a few month back.
2236 has not been out today so 678 has not replaced that

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(29/12/2015 12:51)T42 PVM Wrote:  2236 has not been out today so 678 has not replaced that

Nice to see a change up this end. Hopefully 2211 will stay out on late boards next few days and put as much mileage on its clock before New Year and DDA rules are updated.
2708 was on the 17 this afternoon. 2211 was in traffic today on the 36/36A

(29/12/2015 12:48)RedPanda Wrote:  678 was on the 34/34A before. With 2236 being withdrawn after picking up an engine fault, 678 may of replaced it. When are Green Lane's pulsars due for cascading? There was talk of some coming back to St. Helens a few month back.

They'll be available for cascade to St Helens once Green Lane's new deckers start arriving in April

User(s) browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)