Current time: 27/04/2024, 19:29 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
It was in Coventry and I thought it was an ALX400, anyway the bus is really irrelevant in this matter.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(04/10/2015 15:18)Dentonian Wrote:  This nice sequential order of registrations has been confirmed by two seperate sources. However, there is a big difference of opinion on the status of 10444/7-51. One source states all have been delivered, and are being prepared for service, whilst another suggests delivery has been delayed until December!

Out of that batch 10451 is the only one that hasn't been taxed yet
(04/10/2015 17:03)VolvoB10M Wrote:  Coventry? That's strange that I get their news in the north west. Wouldn't the bus be relevant as it looks like it would've been caused by a problem with the vehicle, like with the NBFL's?

The bus being irrelevant is aimed at the fact that people have died and who cares what type of bus was involved.
Stagecoach have posted their service changes on the website. It mentions that the 34/X34 will have 'new buses featuring high back seats, free wifi, USB ports and reduced carbon emissions'. The service will also operate from stand M (85/86 stand) at Piccadilly Gardens.

https://www.stagecoachbus.com/tis-servic...px?id=7078
An East Lancs Trident (Maynes?) was on the 76 this afternoon, not sure which though.
(08/10/2015 18:28)acocker96 Wrote:  An East Lancs Trident (Maynes?) was on the 76 this afternoon, not sure which though.

Would have likely been ex-Dennis's 17699
No, it wasn't. I was on 17698 on the 168 this afternoon, so if it was an east lancs it would have to be 17699 as 18285-9 were transferred to Lincoln.
Another ELC trident was on the 76 earlier heading to Manchester, only saw it in the distance but I'm certain it was an ELC, they have a distinctive back end. Nice to get some Tridents out of Magic Bus now.
The ELC Tridents seem to be getting about a bit now they've been repainted out of Magicbus livery, seems to be a case that their classed as common user vehicles now meaning they can virtually turn up on any route that HE operate
(09/10/2015 23:08)M60lad Wrote:  The ELC Tridents seem to be getting about a bit now they've been repainted out of Magicbus livery, seems to be a case that their classed as common user vehicles now meaning they can virtually turn up on any route that HE operate
That's good to know, I'd rather have a Trident over an a Enviro400 anyday.

User(s) browsing this thread: Kahuna47, 14 Guest(s)