Current time: 06/05/2024, 00:05 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Operators based in North East Wales
RE: Operators based in North East Wales
M and H Coaches, Trefnant

New into the fleet is YJ65ETD - Optare Solo SR M790SE - B23F. It is being used on the 43 Llanfair T H to Abergele and Pensarn service. - PHOTO LINK

Left the fleet is Solo YK05CAO

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Been informed by a employee of D Jones & Sons that Optare Versa YJ59NMZ will be scrapped as the insurance are refusing to pay out on it as it is to expensive to repair.

They also have another Solo SR i could not catch the reg but will post when known Smile

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
[quote='LJ51 DDA' pid='80495' dateline='1443789212']
Been informed by a employee of D Jones & Sons that Optare Versa YJ59NMZ will be scrapped as the insurance are refusing to pay out on it as it is to expensive to repair.

GHA would love it to buy Versa YJ59NMZ, then repair and back on the road ??
Same as another buses had accident damaged which GHA bought it.
(02/10/2015 12:33)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  Been informed by a employee of D Jones & Sons that Optare Versa YJ59NMZ will be scrapped as the insurance are refusing to pay out on it as it is to expensive to repair.

They also have another Solo SR i could not catch the reg but will post when known Smile

14 plate one, think it's been swapped with the 64 plate one they've had for a month or two as haven't seen that for a while
Indeed after a bit of Flickr research seems to be KX14FHT and quite funnily is a Ex Malta vehicle so one will definitely pursue that one.

D Jones Solo SR is KX14FHU.

(03/10/2015 17:39)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  D Jones Solo SR is KX14FHU.
BUS 339 in Malta I believe does it still have its 2 roof pods from its time in malta
(03/10/2015 18:42)E208 WBG Wrote:  BUS 339 in Malta I believe does it still have its 2 roof pods from its time in malta

Well obviously.

(03/10/2015 22:02)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  Well obviously.

Not really as some people may not have known that
Am i posting this in the right feed?

On VOSA today is Townlynx B5 and 28X being Withdrawn from 23rd November, With the PVR drop and the DDA Date getting close i would expect this to finish of Ex MTL Wright Endurance L506 TKA

PG0007227/7 - STEPHEN ANDREW LEE T/A TOWNLYNX, UNIT 72, GREENFIELD BUSINESS PARK 2, BAGILLT ROAD, GREENFIELD, HOLYWELL, CH8 7GJ
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between MOLD BUS STATION and LLANFERRES given service number B5 effective from 23-Nov-2015.

PG0007227/18 - STEPHEN ANDREW LEE T/A TOWNLYNX, UNIT 72, GREENFIELD BUSINESS PARK 2, BAGILLT ROAD, GREENFIELD, HOLYWELL, CH8 7GJ
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Holywell and Mold, Bus Station given service number 28X effective from 23-Nov-2015.

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: