Current time: 03/05/2024, 09:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
(30/09/2015 14:21)Scania1996 Wrote:  The first 3 E400MMCs have arrived at Wigan:

Based on those the batch should be registered as follows:

10443 - SN65 NYY
10444 - SN65 NYZ
10445 - SN65 NZA
10446 - SN65 NZB
10447 - SN65 NZC
10448 - SN65 NZD
10449 - SN65 NZE
10450 - SN65 NZF
10451 - SN65 NZG
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Which routes are these Wigan Enviro400's operating on?
32 and 34 replacing the older Enviro 400s

Does anyone know why Wigan keep allocating Deckers to the 634 Contract? an Optare Solo could cope with the loadings that gets

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Do you have a Timetable for that 34 Service Dentonian?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(30/09/2015 19:29)T42 PVM Wrote:  Do you have a Timetable for that 34 Service Dentonian?

You can view the weekday and Sunday timetable on Traveline. Just search for dates between 25-29 October.

edit: you can find the timetable on the Stagecoach website: https://www.stagecoachbus.com/pdfs/XJAX034.pdf

Details of the route: Starts from Bryn railway station and follows 601 route to Leigh. From Leigh, service follows the 26/126 route to Worsley before continuing along Worsley Road to East Lancs Road then continue as 32/X34 route into Piccadilly Gardens. Early mornings journeys run from Bryn and late afternoon and some evening journeys run to Bryn. Some X34 journeys that run to/from Lowton are also extended to/from Bryn via Ashton-in-Makerfield.

Details of some other changes (going off weekday timetables on Traveline):
*291: Buses will run between Trafford Bar and Piccadilly Gardens via 255 route.
*346: Reduced to half-hourly with Monday-Saturday daytime journeys extended from Ashton to Tameside Hospital
*X5: All journeys except first departure from Sale, last departure from Stockport plus the 1550 weekday journey from Sale run between Sale and Stockport. All other journeys run between intu Trafford Centre and Stockport.
*X92: Runs non-stop between Stockport and Manchester. Buses from Hazel Grove depart at 0632, 0702 and 0729. Buses depart from Piccadilly at 1615, 1645, 1715 and 1745
Do we know if any vehicles are leaving due to the MMCs arrival?
There was rumours about the B7s leaving for Rock Ferry a few months back
(30/09/2015 21:00)Scania1996 Wrote:  Do we know if any vehicles are leaving due to the MMCs arrival?
There was rumours about the B7s leaving for Rock Ferry a few months back

Possibly the 195xx series may go back to Hyde rd but anything can happen
(30/09/2015 19:18)Dentonian Wrote:  Hopefully, but even when registered in Scotland, Stagecoach Manchester registrations rarely seem to be in nice neat sequences. There seems to be an obsession with ending with a vowel, or a consonent towards the end of the alphabet, so just as likely would be 'NZE/O/U/V/X/Y, or even a few 'OAx s for good measure.

Hopefully they are registered in sequence as I find it's really confusing when they aren't. If my guess on the registrations for the 10443-51 batch is correct then most of the batch for Hyde Road should be registered in the "OAx" group. It does look possible as one of Rock Ferry's Enviro300s is in the "OCx" group - but we shall have to wait and see!
T42PVM according to a friend of mine who's not on this forum the reasoning for double deckers on the daytime 634s is due to the fact that 634s interwork with 14:57 32 from Wigan-Manchester.

Also does anyone know when these MMC400s are due to enter service, I'm guessing the end of next month intime for the timetable change although I won't be surprised to see one or two of them to enter service before then
Some more details of changes later this month:

*112/118: Monday-Saturday evening services increased to every 20 minutes each to provide a 10 minute frequency.
*X50: Monday-Saturday daytime service increased to every 9-10 mins (Stagecoach timetable has the X50 running every 9 mins towards intu Trafford Centre and every 10 mins towards Manchester).

Also could be some more changes to the 112/114 and 131 services in January 2016 with negotiations between Stagecoach and TfGM to provide a replacement to the 131 service, which is planned to be withdrawn.

The proposal is to extend two morning journeys (0728 and 0748) on the 112 to start from Boarshaw and run via Middleton bus station and to extend the 0731 journey on the 114 to start from Mount Road in Alkrington. The afternoon journey on the 131 would be replaced by a new journey on the 114, which will run to Alkrington and Boarshaw via Middleton bus station.

http://www.transportforgreatermanchester...etwork.pdf
https://www.stagecoachbus.com/pdfs/XJAO250.pdf

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)