Current time: 07/05/2024, 06:01 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(14/08/2015 19:13)motormayhem1 Wrote:  I dont know why but the contracts split for some strange reason but a lot of the time a different company will do the pm journeys to the am journeys.

I guess maybe some companies can only fit a morning journey or an afternoon journey into their schedules so it might make some sense.
Still, different routes, companies and service numbers must be confusing for the kids!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(14/08/2015 18:31)Valandil Wrote:  I have never understood school services which are am only or pm only.
Can anyone explain?
Sometimes because they're linked into other routes too. One of Rainford's contracts used to run off of the am 196 journeys until Strawberry/SLT requested it was split into two seperate contracts as they no longer wanted the 196.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
2729 is currently operating service 10A, it left St.Helens at 12:22
2713 and 4614 on 352 yesterday

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
(15/08/2015 11:43)Scania1996 Wrote:  2729 is currently operating service 10A, it left St.Helens at 12:22

I do wonder whether this is operating because of the chaotic situation at the Liverpool end of the route with this demonstration and the bus that should have come in hasn't yet arrived hence the need to look for replacement vehicle .
It's still on there and if I've worked it out correctly it should be on the last 10A off Liverpool
23 of the Enviros where on the 10/10A and the other 3 being on the 352/395, i do wonder how hard Arriva think it is to swap one of the Enviros of the 352/395 and onto the 10/10A, the routes they was bought for and for a good reason to!

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(15/08/2015 11:43)Scania1996 Wrote:  2729 is currently operating service 10A, it left St.Helens at 12:22
2729 was noted failed at Archway Road on Friday afternoon.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
Pulsars 2971 and 2982 are on the 10 today, there's also a Pulsar on the 10A (2965)
I just dont understand Arriva allocating policy buy buses for a route then dont use them on the route they was bought for .

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)