Current time: 20/09/2024, 22:50 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Go North East
RE: Go North East
Doxford Clipper branded dart 547 on Red Arrows service X3 - http://www.flickr.com/photos/77351420@N04/7582650542/ Photo by S.Blair250@Simplybuses on Flickr.

Unidentified Quaylink versa on Orbit service 52 - at the same time Orbit branded Versa 8334 was on Qualink service Q1 at the same time.

Both Royal British Legion branded Scania L94UB/Wright Solar 4949 and Northern branded B10BLE/Wright Renown have been out on the X66 since around 10am this morning. They where also joined by an unidentified Loop branded Scania L94UB/Wright Solar. Are there a lot of problems with the Mercs, as I also saw 2 ex-CentreLink Scania bendies out on CityLink as well as 4941.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(16/07/2012 14:26)Kate Wrote:  Unidentified Quaylink versa on Orbit service 52

The QuayLink on the 52 was 8314 (NK10GOE). I saw it at Wrekenton this afternoon.
An orbit versa is on nexus service 353
How many reserves do GNE have for their Nexus Contracts I wonder. They must only have a couple of SR's spare and Optare and Cummins don't exactly go together very well...

Arriva Durham County Scania OmniCity CN94UB 4664 NK07 FZG
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(16/07/2012 20:53)NK07 FZG Wrote:  How many reserves do GNE have for their Nexus Contracts I wonder. They must only have a couple of SR's spare and Optare and Cummins don't exactly go together very well...

Well it seems that quay link versas are a very common appearance on 353 now which could suggest they could do with buying some more sr's or maybe just buy some which are similar to arrivas to at least ensure they have enough buses for their nexus contracts
I think its mainly as the PVR increased for contracts since Arriva lost the 353 so they sometimes short on vehicles. Think of it this way, at least they use Euro5 engined vehicles on the contracts like it states rather than when Arriva did it with Old Darts and DAF DB250's...

Arriva Durham County Scania OmniCity CN94UB 4664 NK07 FZG
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(17/07/2012 13:06)NK07 FZG Wrote:  I think its mainly as the PVR increased for contracts since Arriva lost the 353 so they sometimes short on vehicles. Think of it this way, at least they use Euro5 engined vehicles on the contracts like it states rather than when Arriva did it with Old Darts and DAF DB250's...

Yeah that is a good point they were all over the place arriva
New 'Prince Bishops' branding on 5213. Photo by S.Blair250
http://www.flickr.com/photos/77351420@N0.../lightbox/
Both 3890 (NK51UCT) and 3891 (NK51UCU) have been on the 17 - I love these buses - Cracking!

3890 can be seen here
@ Sean Blair

Smile Thanks,
Thomas, Tyne and Wear Reporter Smile

Visit my photostream here
(Updated often)

Was SPD17
(18/07/2012 19:15)W179 SCU Wrote:  Both 3890 (NK51UCT) and 3891 (NK51UCU) have been on the 17 - I love these buses - Cracking!

3890 can be seen here
@ Sean Blair

Are the W-reg 'Showstopper' Tridents similar to this bus? When they're on the 26A, you get some fantastic thrash between Heworth and Boldon Asda on the dual carriageway bit.

User(s) browsing this thread: