Current time: 02/05/2024, 18:23 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
Gillmoss are fully covered.
23 buses on Olympics reserve (10 B10L's, 5 B10BLE's, 5 Crusader's and 3 Pointer 1's), plus PVR reduction of 7 (5 from 17/19 and 2 from 86C) for the summer gives them 30 of their own vehicles to cover the 20 ADL Enviro300's that have (or should have) gone to London, plus there's the slack there to loan the 6 Tridents to Preston this week for the Golf tournament.
A further 11 or 12 vehicles loaned from Cumbria & North Lancs, as I listed earlier, plus the slack from their own vehicles, will cover the remaining 15 ADL Enviro300's to go to London for the Paralympics.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
some odd sightings today
21123 on the 10A
24163 on the 19 (branded for 20/21)
24167 on the 14A (branded for the 20/21)

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
As has been said many times before, that isn't exactly unusual.

Having all the ADL Enviro300s away at London will be playing havoc with 'normal' allocations, so things will be out of order until September.

We don't need to know the allocations!
they still count as rare as for a start none of them buses have ever made it on the 19 until today and regarding the renown on the 10A its only the 2nd time its happened as the PX55 darts along with some others will go on the 10A route (as been said on here somewhere) so a renown on there SHOULD always be an odd sighting

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(18/07/2012 18:30)bolton bus basher Wrote:  they still count as rare as for a start none of them buses have ever made it on the 19 until today

How do you know? You don't see all of the allocation all day every day and don't act like you do. The reality is that any bus can make it out onto any route with the olympics as mbonwick rightly says.
They are perhaps sightings of interest, but not really in any way unusual and won't be for a while.
*The second time since QBP started.

Look, regardless of how 'rare' it is or isn't, there will be things in the wrong places because GM do not have the luxury of spare QBP compliant vehicles any more. Yes, the situation should be better after the weekend when C&NLs loan-ins pitch up, but still there just isn't the spares there.

Yes, I may bitch about a lot of stuff, but have you ever considered that;
1. I have good friends and contacts who put their neck on the line for me and our hobby. I have to protect them.
1b. Stupid pointless posts give all enthusiasts a bad name.
2. Displaying a little common sense goes a long way - think before you post!
(18/07/2012 18:30)bolton bus basher Wrote:  they still count as rare as for a start none of them buses have ever made it on the 19 until today and regarding the renown on the 10A its only the 2nd time its happened as the PX55 darts along with some others will go on the 10A route (as been said on here somewhere) so a renown on there SHOULD always be an odd sighting

I think that you will find the odd branded bus has appeared on the 19 before and does do regularly particularly earlier in the morning. Like MBonwick said allocations are going to be all over the place at the moment so nothing is going to be particulary unusual until the E-300's return. This has been said many times before.
Just found this photo of 27707 on Olympic duties in London. It's had all of it's Stagecoach logos removed but still, oddly, retains it's 14 branding!

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
I was under the impression that all of those that had route branding were going to have that branding removed but obviously not.
If you look through them photographs of the buses at the Olympics it appears all have had company logos removed but still retain the likes of route branding. Clearly a rushed job to get them all into service.

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)