Current time: 18/05/2024, 11:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
(13/06/2015 19:44)fordsonmajor2012 Wrote:  Anyone know when the new Scania's are entering service, sort of getting a bit impatient haha Laugh 2

If it's the one for the 436 then I'd guess it would be when the service starts
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Sorry meant the T3 Enviro400's as their just sitting in Ruabon, and I'm told the Omnicity's for the 436 have arrived at GHA!
Optare Excels V199ERA and V204ENU and Ex Menzies Scania Omnicity YR10AZV were all spotted today operating in Shrewsbury.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Seen on Flickr is one of GHA Coaches new Enviro400 on the T3 in Llangollen. Can anyone confirm if all vehicles are out on service
The following new vehicles were seen today on the T3

1408 YY15FZF ADL E20D ADL Enviro 200 - picture link
3002 SN15ETE Scania N230UD / ADL Enviro 400 - picture link
3003 SN15ETF Scania N230UD / ADL Enviro 400 - picture link

The fourth TrawsCymru vehicle was 2101 YR14HLU Scania Scania Omni City - it is understood that this vehicle will shortly loose its Traws Cymru livery in favour of the new GHA service bus livery and is destined for use next month on the newly won 436 Shrewsbury to Bridgnorth service.

Disappointingly the new TrawsCymru buses are not yet displaying fleet numbers.

Ron

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
Seen today being used on the X9 Wrexham to Connahs Quay service was newly arrived YR10AZO Scania N230UB / Scania OmniCity B42F - photo link (this is also to be used on the 436 service).

The Volvo B10M / Plaxton Excalibur M407BLC which arrived in February is now in use in a plain white livery - photo link

Ron

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
I was wondering about the allocation at Macclesfield. There's apparently 7 x 54 reg Solos and 1 x 52 Solo still to join them. Ignoring the 88 and Beartown buses I think the requirement at Macclesfield for Mon-Sat daytime services is:

P1 - 1 bus
19 - 1 bus
27 - 2 buses
39 - 1 bus
200 - 1 bus

Is the 77 (Congleton to Kidsgrove) route run from Macclesfield? If it is then 7 buses will normally be needed for other services, except on Wednesday when the RR3 runs.

Will a couple of Darts be remaining at Macclesfield alongside the Solos such as SN03 DZZ which they branded for the 27 route?
(25/06/2015 10:35)knutstransport Wrote:  I was wondering about the allocation at Macclesfield. There's apparently 7 x 54 reg Solos and 1 x 52 Solo still to join them. Ignoring the 88 and Beartown buses I think the requirement at Macclesfield for Mon-Sat daytime services is:

P1 - 1 bus
19 - 1 bus
27 - 2 buses
39 - 1 bus
200 - 1 bus

Is the 77 (Congleton to Kidsgrove) route run from Macclesfield? If it is then 7 buses will normally be needed for other services, except on Wednesday when the RR3 runs.

Will a couple of Darts be remaining at Macclesfield alongside the Solos such as SN03 DZZ which they branded for the 27 route?

Seems about right as the recently won tenders are for evening and Sunday journeys so won't affect the PVR.

There are also 7 or 8 buses and coaches currently dedicated solely to schools services at Moss Lane.
PC1038239/8 - IAN RICHARD HOWARD T/A HOWARDS TRAVEL SERVICES, 44 MAPPLEWELL CRESCENT, GREAT SANKEY, WARRINGTON, WA5 1UU
Registration Accepted by SN
Starting Point: Frodsham Main Street (Rail Station)
Finish Point: Northwich Bus Station
Via: Kingsley, Norley, Acton Bridge and Weaverham
Service Number: 48
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 03-AUG-2015
Other Details: Monday to Friday (except public holidays)

I believe this is the contract presume GHA will run commercial still on a Saturday as Saturday's where busy when I worked at GHA
(27/06/2015 00:53)E208 WBG Wrote:  PC1038239/8 - IAN RICHARD HOWARD T/A HOWARDS TRAVEL SERVICES, 44 MAPPLEWELL CRESCENT, GREAT SANKEY, WARRINGTON, WA5 1UU
Registration Accepted by SN
Starting Point: Frodsham Main Street (Rail Station)
Finish Point: Northwich Bus Station
Via: Kingsley, Norley, Acton Bridge and Weaverham
Service Number: 48
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 03-AUG-2015
Other Details: Monday to Friday (except public holidays)

Same times as before, except the last services which run slightly earlier: http://www.howards-travel.co.uk/48Northwich.pdf

Quote:I believe this is the contract presume GHA will run commercial still on a Saturday as Saturday's where busy when I worked at GHA

I wonder if GHA were no longer interested in the M-F service or if they tried to get the contract but didn't win it. They also lost the 319 contract earlier in the year which is a similar rural service that doesn't run that frequently.

User(s) browsing this thread: