Current time: 03/05/2024, 20:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
(12/05/2015 16:45)SL64 JDZ Wrote:  Do you know which route(s) it will be used on?

From what ive heard, 20/21 and 82/86 mainly. Early days yet though. Could be a mass order if Gillmoss are happy with them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(12/05/2015 18:34)Shaun821 Wrote:  From what ive heard, 20/21 and 82/86 mainly. Early days yet though. Could be a mass order if Gillmoss are happy with them.

Thanks Shaun - looking forward to seeing it out and about
A bit more info on 80027. Its more of a trial for cummins, the battery and the gearbox manufacturers than a trial for Stagecoach. This is one of only 2 buses in the UK that is fully diesel and has Stop Start technology. It will be used on the 82/86 routes mainly.
Heres a link to a photo I took earlier of 80027 for those interested.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/80127860@N...ed-public/
(13/05/2015 15:09)Daniel Anderton Wrote:  Heres a link to a photo I took earlier of 80027 for those interested.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/80127860@N...ed-public/

Note the different livery featuring the white stripe between the orange and red swoop, the lack of frontal orange stripe and logo placement compared to the Stagecoach 'standards' in Manchester.
Still far from perfect but looks better than the Manchester ones in my opinion.
(13/05/2015 15:12)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  Note the different livery featuring the white stripe between the orange and red swoop, the lack of frontal orange stripe and logo placement compared to the Stagecoach 'standards' in Manchester.

The Stagecoach logo on the front does look tacky i think but you can see why its not in the same place as the Manchester ones due to the Alexander Dennis badge.
This look's like the one i saw parked up at Alexander Dennis Skelmersdale over the past few months it didn't have a yellow front or advert frames fitted

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
Looks like the Enviro400 mmc is out on the road today doing the X3
I can remember seeing pictures of Enviro300s from around 6 months ago, mainly on route 17, being a bit shorter than other Enviro300s. I wonder whether they run on Sundays, as I am planning A Bank Holiday in the area this year!

User(s) browsing this thread: 45 Guest(s)