Current time: 30/04/2024, 10:46 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
2706 has returned from Green Lane.

Also don't thint it has been mentioned on here but 4214 is also back at St Helens.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(02/05/2015 14:08)sth77 Wrote:  2706 has returned from Green Lane.

Also don't thint it has been mentioned on here but 4214 is also back at St Helens.

I thought I saw a Gemini outside Jackson Street today, thanks for confirming. Any ideas why 4214 is back here?

[quote='SL64 JFK' pid='73887' dateline='1430581219']

I thought I saw a Gemini outside Jackson Street today, thanks for confirming. Any ideas why 4214 is back here?
[/quote

If I remember correctly SH has won a temporary school contract at Rainford High and 4214 is the bus being used.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
(02/05/2015 16:57)sth77 Wrote:  If I remember correctly SH has won a temporary school contract at Rainford High and 4214 is the bus being used.

Wonder if the 33's/17's will get it during the day.
I suppose it probably won't go on the 10's much on weekdays since they will probably want to keep it close to the depot, as seemed to be the old approach with vehicles for schools.
4214 as been brought back for the school contract.
(02/05/2015 17:50)Valandil Wrote:  Wonder if the 33's/17's will get it during the day.
I suppose it probably won't go on the 10's much on weekdays since they will probably want to keep it close to the depot, as seemed to be the old approach with vehicles for schools.

Unlikley the 17 or 33 will get 4214 as its main allocation is the Morning School run and there are no longer any splits on the 33 Service (or the 17) so unless something fails during the Day it will not get out on there

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
only pulsars on the 352 today but there was a Saints liveried one didn't even get egged surprisingly..

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
2709 back at St Helens, was on the 89 today.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
2211 on 20's today does not sound or look healthy. Sounds awful and emits clouds of black smoke out when pulling off and driving along. Perhaps mm can answer how long these have left before being withdrawn?
Suppose to be going before September this year i believe as if what ive heard is right that green lane commanders are to replace them but il try find out for sure.

User(s) browsing this thread: 64 Guest(s)