Current time: 03/05/2024, 17:42 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
(14/07/2012 12:01)StageStig Wrote:  2 walkergate enviros arrived last night, one being 19199....forgot other number
Once they've had an inspection they are good to roll, same ticket machines up there so its a simple fit

so these are for use here
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(14/07/2012 19:13)mic Wrote:  
(14/07/2012 12:01)StageStig Wrote:  2 walkergate enviros arrived last night, one being 19199....forgot other number
Once they've had an inspection they are good to roll, same ticket machines up there so its a simple fit

so these are for use here

It seems a little unclear as to whether they are for here, or just stopping off on the way to London. Apparently there are 20 arriving in all. M Bonwick said Manchester will be covering themselves and not using any loan buses, whilst Stage Stig said the 20 are to be used here.
Looking at the roads it seems to me Manchester have the capacity to cope with the Olympic absences so I would guess they will be going to London.
(14/07/2012 17:24)gilbert Wrote:  19256 was operating on the 330 this afternoon.

Also 19285 and 19290 were on the 347
Amidst all the chaos of the changes currently taking place, it seems there were a few gremlins about today as well. 19263 broke down on Oxford Road this morning, just as I was getting off it luckily (for me)! Also later on 19059 broke down whilst stood in Stockport bus station waiting to go out on the 330. Stockport based 19628 was hurriedly drafted in (presumably off the 192) to replace it.
I am seeing a few ALX300s on routes 383 and 384 now, though these do not cover the full service, or not yet anyway. Maybe these will cover for some Enviro400s being sent to London for the Olympics?

Although route 300 was lost to Arriva at the start of last week, some Solos such as 47786 are still at Stockport.
The walkergate enviros will be used in Manchester over the summer FACT
(14/07/2012 20:56)StageStig Wrote:  The walkergate enviros will be used in Manchester over the summer FACT

OK I'll believe you Smile
(14/07/2012 20:56)StageStig Wrote:  The walkergate enviros will be used in Manchester over the summer FACT

do we have fleet numbers yet
Does this mean there are still more buses to go to London from Manchester that are still in service?
(14/07/2012 21:13)mic Wrote:  

do we have fleet numbers yet

The first 2 are 19199 and 19214 according to UK Fleet List

User(s) browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)