Current time: 06/05/2024, 11:24 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
(01/03/2015 02:46)R557 ABA Wrote:  Two Gillmoss Enviro300's operated the Night Bus 500/501 services this morning following Ace Travel's demise.

Here's photos of the two vehicles;

SN64 OHY (27150) on the 500 to Birkenhead

SN63 MZP (27895) on the 501 to New Brighton

I was glad to see that the loading on the 501 that I used was about half full when it left.

I was going to ask what time was them two services pictures taken , as the services at the time of the pictures being taken didnt look busy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(01/03/2015 08:35)wirralbus Wrote:  I was going to ask what time was them two services pictures taken , as the services at the time of the pictures being taken didnt look busy.

They were taken at half 12 and 1 o'clock, usually picks up after first trip.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(01/03/2015 10:01)R557 ABA Wrote:  They were taken at half 12 and 1 o'clock, usually picks up after first trip.

Thanks for that , i was going to say they look light loads , but probably not helped by a number of enforced club closures in liverpool.
Does anybody know what stagecoach depot ran the 157 (Rainford - Ashton) and what buses were used on it yesterday? I am assuming that Gilmoss ran it with solos (or the 56 reg enviro 200 they have atm?)

(01/03/2015 14:32)anw2015 Wrote:  Does anybody know what stagecoach depot ran the 157 (Rainford - Ashton) and what buses were used on it yesterday? I am assuming that Gillmoss ran it with solos (or the 56 reg enviro 200 they have atm?)

As I said earlier in the ACE thread, given the location of Bryn depot, it would make more sense to run from there with minimal dead mileage compared to Gillmoss.
I plan to use the 157 Service Tomorrow so i will post what the 2 Buses Allocated to the Service are Smile

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(01/03/2015 15:40)bolton bus basher Wrote:  I plan to use the 157 Service Tomorrow so i will post what the 2 Buses Allocated to the Service are Smile

Keep us posted mate.
I Normally work Next door to Bryn Depot so I'll keep my Eyes Peeled

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
(01/03/2015 16:28)SLTRegular Wrote:  I Normally work Next door to Bryn Depot so I'll keep my Eyes Peeled

Thanks.
Cheers BBB and SLT Regular! In response to St Helens Rider, I'm pretty sure one of the workings starts from Rainford. If so dead mileage from Gilmoss is a lot less than Bryn and combined dead milage will be roughly the same from either depot. We'll just have to see tomorrow I suppose!

User(s) browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)