Current time: 07/05/2024, 01:05 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
Also this evening 2982 was on the 10 - maybe motormayhem or Tiny Tears can tell me if the 1906 10 from St Helens is part of the daily Pulsar duty on the service.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Il check today and tell you st helens rider which one is the normal pulsar allocation.
(24/02/2015 08:31)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Il check today and tell you st helens rider which one is the normal pulsar allocation.

Thanks mm.
Ste, it is, its actually on the last 10 board, it starts out doing a 156 early in the morning, then onto 10's all day till 0106. Its because of the 156 that it has remained pulsar operated.

TT
(24/02/2015 11:03)tinytears87 Wrote:  Ste, it is, its actually on the last 10 board, it starts out doing a 156 early in the morning, then onto 10's all day till 0106. Its because of the 156 that it has remained pulsar operated.

TT

Thanks for that TT.
4617 Today on the 352 first time for this one on the 352 i think also the driver blocked the 621/8 stand for a while upon arrival was a good ride but the wifi didn't work

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
Odd allocation from St Helens Depot yesterday saw one of the new Enviro400s on 31s, 2800 was out and about on 34/34As along with plenty of Volvo B10BLEs and Wright Cadets and the odd ALX200 Dart.

320/360s seemed to be a mixture of Pulsars and Cadets.
I Saw a 55 Cadet on the 352 on the 25th and Also tonights Enviro400 i think goes onto 352 lates i'll keep you guys posted

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
With ace travels unfortunate demise, there will be no 319 service from April which is terrible news for university students and any workers who work in the Ormskirk area from St Helens/ Rainford area. I know that St helens run a couple of dreads runs for the 395 from St helens to Ormskirk in the mornings, and from Ormskirk to St helensin the evenings. It would be great if arriva were considering running These dead runs as 319's instead at the very least.

I gave thought about this for a while now - why not just extend the 395 from Ormskirk to St Helens. It would open up new markets for students coming from the Wigan/Shelm directions.

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)