Current time: 04/05/2024, 15:26 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
[quote='Mayneway' pid='68859' dateline='1422096833']

I heard the same yesterday regarding the Evolutions. Apparently they are having too many problems with them and they are becoming unreliable. Quite surprising given their age. The Solos at at Middleton (which ever they still have) are also expected to go to Wigan in reserve but all Primo's should remain in use.

On the subject of Middleton, have all 6 Primo's entered service? I know they have all been painted but I'm sure there was one on my list which I hadn't seen back in traffic, and have all 3 Olympians been withdrawn yet? Again I have two noted as stored at Wigan but not sure on the third.
[/quote

The third one was in use today as a shuttle bus, so it is still at Middleton
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(24/01/2015 10:53)Mayneway Wrote:  I heard the same yesterday regarding the Evolutions. Apparently they are having too many problems with them and they are becoming unreliable. Quite surprising given their age. The Solos at at Middleton (which ever they still have) are also expected to go to Wigan in reserve but all Primo's should remain in use.

On the subject of Middleton, have all 6 Primo's entered service? I know they have all been painted but I'm sure there was one on my list which I hadn't seen back in traffic, and have all 3 Olympians been withdrawn yet? Again I have two noted as stored at Wigan but not sure on the third.

Regarding Olympians 16798 has not left the Fleet yet but should within the next couple of weeks

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Just had it confirmed by a good friend of mine from Middleton Depot that the Evolutions are now in storage at Wigan Depot along with Dart 33864

Out of interest I wonder with the service reductions/revisions at Stockport whether it will see the remaining older Enviro200s there being transferred over to Middleton Depot to join the rest of the batch there
Reminds me there is another magicbus decker parked up with the withdrawn magic olympians at wigan looks like a 170** this wasnt there last week so arrived between the two fridays

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
Can anyone tell me when the 156 Saturday Service (Middleton - Manchester) became a Tender as i have only just noticed its TFGM Funded

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Surpriced the Evolutions are at Wigan tbh
(25/01/2015 22:52)E208 WBG Wrote:  Surpriced the Evolutions are at Wigan tbh

They're probably there because that's the only depot with enough room to store them
(25/01/2015 22:51)bolton bus basher Wrote:  Can anyone tell me when the 156 Saturday Service (Middleton - Manchester) became a Tender as i have only just noticed its TFGM Funded

I can't tell you precisely when, but it was well before jpt went under.
(25/01/2015 23:09)djb Wrote:  I can't tell you precisely when, but it was well before jpt went under.

Cheers!

(25/01/2015 22:59)SL64 JDZ (4593) Wrote:  They're probably there because that's the only depot with enough room to store them

What I mean is I'm surprised there not in public service at Middleton still

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)