Current time: 20/04/2024, 08:46 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Avon Buses
RE: Avon Buses
(06/01/2015 13:39)Thomas17 Wrote:  I just seen 254 on the 10 to New Brighton though..

127 is also still in use, seen on 204s today.

Furthermore, 509, despite its status showing as SORN on the 1st, has now been re-taxed for a year, so it looks like it may well have been reinstated.

So, apologies for prematurely omitting these from the fleet list!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
139 was on 10A yesterday
Find all posts by this user
Quite odd, but when will this company get new buses? It's been years now since they got the last batch of MCV's
https://www.flickr.com/photos/avonbuses/4828578144/

Saw this on flickr, can anyone expand on the "7A" service on what route it took? also was it a commercial service ran by Avon?

Follow me on flickr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Never heard of a service 7A the nearest route number they have to that is one single journey on the 77 route that operates as a 77A from heswall to Birkenhead.
The only 7A I can remember on the Wirral was Merseybus evening & Sunday service between Town Meadow & New Brighton (returned as an 8E), these were shorts of the daytime 7/8 between Woodside & New Broghton. I am unaware of any route of that number.
127 was broke down outside Alder Hay this morning at around 10:30, when I passed it was getting recovered by a RNW Scania.
(21/01/2015 19:00)busdude Wrote:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/avonbuses/4828578144/

Saw this on flickr, can anyone expand on the "7A" service on what route it took? also was it a commercial service ran by Avon?

I saw a '3A' on Borough Road the other day bound for West Kirby, not seen that service before either.
(22/01/2015 00:56)Enviro400 Wrote:  I saw a '3A' on Borough Road the other day bound for West Kirby, not seen that service before either.

The 7A pic is just a posed pic , the photographer just wanting a pic with that number on it .

The 3A was probably an 83A which operates along Borough Road en route to West Kirby with the 8 missing or dropped down .
(22/01/2015 14:55)wirralbus Wrote:  The 7A pic is just a posed pic , the photographer just wanting a pic with that number on it .

The 3A was probably an 83A which operates along Borough Road en route to West Kirby with the 8 missing or dropped down .

I thought it might just be the 83A but it was on LEDs, I guess it was misprogrammed then

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)