Current time: 05/05/2024, 06:28 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
I'd imagine the spectras will be hanging around a bit longer yet tbh. They've both recently been repainted into magic bus colours & looks gorgeous.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(02/09/2014 14:49)33109 Wrote:  I'd imagine the spectras will be hanging around a bit longer yet tbh. They've both recently been repainted into magic bus colours & looks gorgeous.

Sounds like they would be ideal for Middleton then, as it seems to be the home for all the odds and sods in the Stagecoach fleet, and they would certainly be an improvement on some of the buses currently operating from there!
(02/09/2014 09:37)YSV-205 Wrote:  How long does it take to paint one bus into Magic Bus colours?

Minimum of a weeks work.
More transfer news is that 17242 and 18110 are now allocated to Middleton Depot and both were seen operating peak hour 80s tonight.
(02/09/2014 17:59)M60lad Wrote:  More transfer news is that 17242 and 18110 are now allocated to Middleton Depot and both were seen operating peak hour 80s tonight.

Both are loans apparently in any case I carnt see them transferring 18110 to Middleton over one of the ex London (NNO/MEV) Tridents.
Hmm, saw 18110 on 143 on Monday, so perhaps its all over the place?
(02/09/2014 19:43)joe_alker Wrote:  Hmm, saw 18110 on 143 on Monday, so perhaps its all over the place?

I've been reliably informed 18110 is still very much a Hyde Rd vehicle and will have been covering. 17242 is at Middleton on loan rather than permanently being allocated thier.
(01/09/2014 22:08)bramptontrev Wrote:  A few more -
17519 LX51FNY - https://www.flickr.com/photos/stagecoach...QQM-oRrbGX
17522 LX51FOC - https://www.flickr.com/photos/stagecoach...QQM-oRrbGX
17561 LV52YSF - https://www.flickr.com/photos/stagecoach...QQM-oRrbGX
now all in Magic Blue courtesy of Stagecoach Carlisle paint shop - photos on flickr (above) - buses still carrying Glasgow Commonwealth Games "Shuttle Bus" yellow on black stick destiantion display. All retain the centre door.

At 09.35 this morning, I was going round the M6 J44 Carlisle North roundabout and saw the 3 MagicBus Tridents in convoy on the other side of the junction and they appeared to be heading for Manchester.
hi guys,

what gonna happen to MAN sp06 this year?

thanks guys

martyn
Which (if any) of the MAN's have Cummins engines?

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)