Current time: 06/05/2024, 09:07 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
Plus the service dosen't go near to Rock Ferry as it runs straight down the M53.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Plus the service dosen't go near to Rock Ferry as it runs straight down the M53.
Then after Mill Rd in Bromborough it is non stop to whitechapel so i see what you say
Just hope it lasts as this is my stop

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
(23/08/2014 19:25)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Plus the service dosen't go near to Rock Ferry as it runs straight down the M53.

It comes ofr the M53 at Hooton and im pretty sure it will be going down the rock ferry by-pass not in front of the depot, this will be confirmed this coming week though.
(24/08/2014 06:36)Shaun821 Wrote:  It comes ofr the M53 at Hooton and im pretty sure it will be going down the rock ferry by-pass not in front of the depot, this will be confirmed this coming week though.
correct , 17 min from Mill Rd - Whitechapel

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
Rare sight right now of a dart on 53, 34579 is the dart.
Versa 25226 is on 53 right now.
(24/08/2014 06:43)Penny Return Wrote:  correct , 17 min from Mill Rd - Whitechapel

That is hard to achieve in a car sometimes , they may have to slacken the times on some journeys not all of them.
A Versa is out on the10A too as just seen at whiston hospital heading to st helens
Looks like GM now have at least 5 versas, are these really just darts as they sound exactly the same. Anyway, I later caught 25226, first ride on a versa and can't say that i was impressed, plenty of idle vibrations and shake rattle n roll, but what do you expect from an optare. 25226 also had an annoying alarm going off which was apparently for engine temperature, driver said been going off all day and fitters had been out and said nothing was wrong, he also wasn't impressed with the things and said he was stuck with it until nearly 9.

Other versas by the way were 25225 (53), 25230(10a), 25231 (19) and 25234 (10c), anybody know how many gm are getting and what are they replacing although I would imagine one or two are replacing Enviro300's going to X8.
(05/09/2014 16:43)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Looks like GM now have at least 5 versas, are these really just darts as they sound exactly the same. Anyway, I later caught 25226, first ride on a versa and can't say that i was impressed, plenty of idle vibrations and shake rattle n roll, but what do you expect from an optare. 25226 also had an annoying alarm going off which was apparently for engine temperature, driver said been going off all day and fitters had been out and said nothing was wrong, he also wasn't impressed with the things and said he was stuck with it until nearly 9.

Other versas by the way were 25225 (53), 25230(10a), 25231 (19) and 25234 (10c), anybody know how many gm are getting and what are they replacing although I would imagine one or two are replacing Enviro300's going to X8.

This morning I was spotted enviro Enviro300 27775 outside at St John bus stop. 27775 are not going to Chester for X8.

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)