Current time: 20/04/2024, 07:58 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
(17/07/2014 19:09)Dentonian Wrote:  I think you've misread this, in regard to 536. It is not being withdrawn, rather it is retimed to provide a 30 minutes service on common stretches of route with the new 511.

Speaking as someone who lives in Ainsworth Village on the current. 510 route these changes are intriguing id say I welcome them.

Point of interest I'm thinking this route will pass back to Bolton Depot to operate, as most of this route is un familiar to Bury drivers. Might be wrong, but the existing 510 does have a habit of being passed every couple of years between the two depots. And yes Iam aware Bolton already run evening 510s
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I spoke to my mate who saw 66917 and he said it seemed only minor and possibly electrical. I saw 32869 on 96 today but not yet seen 60381, also saw 30879 being towed (backwards) out of Bury, I thought they weren't supposed to recover them backwards after 60263.
(18/07/2014 17:44)VolvoB10M Wrote:  I spoke to my mate who saw 66917 and he said it seemed only minor and possibly electrical. I saw 32869 on 96 today but not yet seen 60381, also saw 30879 being towed (backwards) out of Bury, I thought they weren't supposed to recover them backwards after 60263.

Still serious vehicle shortages continue it seem, yes 66917 I saw as well, hardly a Mark on it, your right about the way they towed 30879. True what they say though them B7tls are nothing but sheds
Had an accurate update from a Bury driver I know regarding 66917, and that is it's in the workshop, unsure as to level of damage overall, it's being assessed. Not reported overly serious thpugh
Strange sightings on Bury routes today, I've finally seen 60381 on the 92 as well as the President on the 98. I have also seen a grey (Metroshuttle spare) on the 154 and I've also seen 37414 (one of the few B9TL's I've never actually seen before) running on the 163.
Variety of buses on the 184 route yesterday, as a B7RLE, a B7TL and two B9TLs supplemented the usual array of Enviro400s.
Looks like the 53 have had their new destination displays programmed in early, as spotted two 53s heading for Salford Shopping Centre displaying MediaCityUK as a calling point. New display shows a static display of: "Salford Shopping Centre via Belle Vue, University, Media City".

Meanwhile, First's website confirms the extension of the 41 to Eccles via Salford University and Salford Royal Infirmary (presumably following 67 and 100 route) and the introduction of the X80 service, replacing Mon-Sat daytime journeys on the 180.

http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/greater_...461&conf=0
66917 back out today on the 474.
(25/07/2014 19:05)SF07 Wrote:  Looks like the 53 have had their new destination displays programmed in early, as spotted two 53s heading for Salford Shopping Centre displaying MediaCityUK as a calling point. New display shows a static display of: "Salford Shopping Centre via Belle Vue, University, Media City".

Meanwhile, First's website confirms the extension of the 41 to Eccles via Salford University and Salford Royal Infirmary (presumably following 67 and 100 route) and the introduction of the X80 service, replacing Mon-Sat daytime journeys on the 180.

http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/greater_...461&conf=0

wonder if they would look into extending 41 to trafford centre via 100 route & Withdrawing the short trips on 100
Queens Road's new fully electric Solos for Metroshuttle 1 route have started to arrive now, there's 2 parked up at Queens Road Depot

User(s) browsing this thread: 44 Guest(s)