Current time: 18/04/2024, 22:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
Please talk about Arriva Green Lane depot here :-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Arriva North West- Green Lane Depot
"Slow mode" Pulsars and Pulsar 2s at the moment:
- CX58 EUL (2669)
- CX58 EUR (2674)
- CX58 EUT (2675)
- CX58 EWO (2900)
- CX58 EWR (2902)
- CX58 EWT (2904)
- MX09 JHK (2955)
- MX09 JHL (2956)
- MX59 JJV (3029)

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2669 is still quite fast despite being in safe mode. 2955 was far from in safe mode last time I rode it, full kickdown at some points!

Add 2670 to that list as well, candidate for the worst Pulsar i've ever ridden.
(01/06/2012 18:20)V671 DVU Wrote:  2955 was far from in safe mode last time I rode it, full kickdown at some points!
Seen this yesterday in Liverpool ONE Bus Station on The Belt (26/27) - it must have stayed on gear one from the traffic lights all the way to the turning point at the other side!

RE: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
(03/06/2012 13:05)27701 in the "Arriva North West - Bootle Depot" thread Wrote:  Also, the 68 will be transferring to Green Lane soon as a result of the ex-Liverline facility's closure once the lease for it expires later on in the year. I'm unsure on what'll be sent there for the service, however I suspect that the remaining T-PNB Plaxton Pointer 2s and X-OBN ALX200s will be candidates, along with Bootle's two oldest buses - Plaxton Pointer R604 MHN (2104) and Plaxton Pointer 2 R569 ABA (7569). The 62/62A/62B MIGHT follow suit - or it might even become jointly-operated, with Bootle operating the Crosby journeys and Green Lane operating the Bootle journeys - if space conditions are still an issue inside the main depot after the 68 has transferred.

(Credit - My Speke-Based Friend)

i see that GL new ticket machines only give out tickets to disabled persons with passes
and not other elderly people,wonder if this will apply to LS when they get thier new
Machines

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
have any buses been withdrawn from green lane since the ultralows? dont think there has been and that garage still has a old fleet

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Green Lane doesnt have that much of an old fleet, think of the number of Pulsars it has.
(03/06/2012 17:26)bolton bus basher Wrote:  have any buses been withdrawn from green lane since the ultralows? dont think there has been and that garage still has a old fleet

Nothing has been withdrawn at Green Lane since 5320 in April. On the contrary Green Lane is one of the "newer" garages with an average age of 6.5.

HTH Smile
(03/06/2012 18:36)MX61 AWY (3067) Wrote:  
(03/06/2012 17:26)bolton bus basher Wrote:  have any buses been withdrawn from green lane since the ultralows? dont think there has been and that garage still has a old fleet

Nothing has been withdrawn at Green Lane since 5320 in April. On the contrary Green Lane is one of the "newer" garages with an average age of 6.5.

HTH Smile

When was 7537 withdrawn?

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)