Current time: 18/04/2024, 22:11 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bolton Depot
Arriva North West - Bolton Depot
Hi all,

All arriva Bolton news in here!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Arriva North West- Bolton Depot
a volvo olymipion went on one of the 2 evening 575 trips that does NOT interwork with the 362 however i did not make it to wigan anyway
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot
Apart from 2454, 2464 and 2474 is the Ex Blue Bus DAF Mylleniums ever going to return to service seen it once early last year not seen it since
As for a decker on 575, I think it was 3362 was on 17:25 575 Wigan-Bolton on Thursday evening, this only made it as far as St Davids Estate before giving up due to high water temp and oil light being on, also one of the Northern Counties DAFs broke down on Ladybridge Estate on the same afternoon and was being hooked upto one of Robinsons Recovery Trucks when I went past on 715 on my way into Bolton
thanks mate, i considered getting a train to wigan at the time as well, am glad it did not
(02/06/2012 00:06)P450 SWX Wrote:  Apart from 2454, 2464 and 2474 is the Ex Blue Bus DAF Mylleniums ever going to return to service seen it once early last year not seen it since
I got a photo of Y464 KNF (2464) in service in February of this year, if that's of help at all...? Here it is:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael-277...235640884/

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Hi 27701,
I know 2454,2464 & 2474 are in service it's 2450 (V33 BLU) ? I'm trying to find out about
(03/06/2012 17:41)P450 SWX Wrote:  Hi 27701,
I know 2454,2464 & 2474 are in service it's 2450 (V33 BLU) ? I'm trying to find out about
Oh - sorry! I misread your post!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Michael you never misread as Blue bus had MANS not Dafs. The Dafs are the 3 that went from speke in place of 4000/1/2 and juding by the other MAN i doubt it as they are none standard in the NW Fleet. 2400 only got kept on as it was the reserve vehicle for the 700 even though 9 times out of 10 it was one of the low floor Ikarus
(03/06/2012 21:20)J654UHN Wrote:  Michael you never misread as Blue bus had MANS not Dafs. The Dafs are the 3 that went from speke in place of 4000/1/2 and juding by the other MAN i doubt it as they are none standard in the NW Fleet. 2400 only got kept on as it was the reserve vehicle for the 700 even though 9 times out of 10 it was one of the low floor Ikarus

Blue Bus had 1 DAF, I believe this is numbered 2450, I think this is the one thats been NFS for a long long time, but is now showing signs of a revival!

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)