Current time: 02/05/2024, 18:47 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
31929 is set to be an engine doner to a Rusholme trident, so it will go imminently
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Haven't even heard of Birley Fields until now, Maybe students can use the 53 then when they go into town use other First services giving them a sneaky advantage in that regard.

How big is this campus? Big enough to extend a route from Piccadilly/Shudehill to Hulme?
There are 7 Bury Depot drivers based at Bolton Depot I guess there must be one large issue with staff at Bolton, just In case anyone wonders information is from one of the Bury Drivers working out of Bolton
First pioneer 37436 parked at Bolton I assume for an MOT test
(10/05/2014 21:35)37554BY Wrote:  31929 is set to be an engine doner to a Rusholme trident, so it will go imminently

You what? An Arrow engine in a Trident, that'll be a sound to hear. Thought it wold have been preserved, what with it being the last Arrow.
(11/05/2014 08:24)joe_alker Wrote:  You what? An Arrow engine in a Trident, that'll be a sound to hear. Thought it wold have been preserved, what with it being the last Arrow.

I last saw Arrow at A635 road between Ashton-u-Lyme to Dukinfield last two weeks ago. Seem look well for their ages. Now can't believe it the engine gone.
Seen it 3 days ago so it's still alive I think
A couple of B7TLs have moved from Rusholme to Oldham. 30957 was out on the 408 yesterday afternoon, while another vehicle was doing the 409 route in the evening.
(11/05/2014 11:40)SF07 Wrote:  A couple of B7TLs have moved from Rusholme to Oldham. 30957 was out on the 408 yesterday afternoon, while another vehicle was doing the 409 route in the evening.

30962 is the other
(11/05/2014 09:54)joe_alker Wrote:  Seen it 3 days ago so it's still alive I think

It was out and about early on Friday afternoon so it's not gone yet.
I was told by a driver that it would probably be used until its tax ran out at the end of May so it seems logical for it to used to keep a younger bus on the road.

Have to say I always hated the Arrows and looking back Dukinfield had quotes few at one point so it's sad to see the last one go which is obviously in good condition given that its outlasted the rest.

User(s) browsing this thread: 38 Guest(s)