Current time: 08/05/2024, 03:39 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
I really wouldn't see why Bootle would be willing to let their deckers go, as for ex LS ones, well there are only 12 at Bootle but then they have the 11 09 platers as well. Bootle have their deckers because they need them, if SH get deckers they will probably be new, if they get a decent number of them at all. But then this is Arriva so I suppose you never know.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Ive been told on good authority that there brand new deckers but still its a wait and see game as things change all the time.
Solo SR just spotted on the 10 to St Helens at Page Moss. Fleet number spotted was 711
(02/05/2014 06:50)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Ive been told on good authority that there brand new deckers but still its a wait and see game as things change all the time.

Indeed, it is just wait and see isn't it, time will tell.
Things change quite often so a rumour is a rumour untill its in writting a proven then i say wait and see what happens as i get told rumours all the time about different things going on but i just wait and see to see if it materializes but i heard this is whats happening at st helens.
(02/05/2014 11:11)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Things change quite often so a rumour is a rumour untill its in writting a proven then i say wait and see what happens as i get told rumours all the time about different things going on but i just wait and see to see if it materializes but i heard this is whats happening at st helens.

If you do get Double deckers for these routes , i would expect Stagecoach to want to obtain Double Deckers for there part in the QBP routes as well , so they would not look out of place.
I doubt it, Stagecoach have a token decker allocation on the 82/86 which are both fully deckered by Arriva.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
No I can't see Stagecoach getting deckers either, they have barely put any in service since any of the QBP's started, only the tridents of which the newest was X Platers. Wirral got some though.
(02/05/2014 12:39)MPTE1955 Wrote:  No I can't see Stagecoach getting deckers either, they have barely put any in service since any of the QBP's started, only the tridents of which the newest was X Platers. Wirral got some though.

On QBP routes it always seems to be Arriva taking the lead , is it really a partnership then to be honest or just guidance .

Arriva seem to be slowly coming round to the Double decker argument , Stagecoach still seem to reluctant to come to the double decker option .
What type of deckers would they be IF these rumours are true?
I really don't suppose it matters because the 10/10A needs the upgrade and as a regular passenger on the route whatever the type of Double Decker I'm sure it will be welcomed by all.

User(s) browsing this thread: 67 Guest(s)