Current time: 24/04/2024, 10:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
There is potentially only three possible operators for that contract , that being the incumbent Stagecoach , Arriva and the rank outsider GHA.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
How long have Rock Ferry had Solo 47744 (X613OBN) for and what is it normally used on
(05/04/2014 06:14)M60lad Wrote:  How long have Rock Ferry had Solo 47744 (X613OBN) for and what is it normally used on

Not long after takeover, it's only used on the occasional Tesco Free Bus when it's not breaking down.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(05/04/2014 06:14)M60lad Wrote:  How long have Rock Ferry had Solo 47744 (X613OBN) for and what is it normally used on

Ive been wanting to ask this for a while now, i see it every Morning at around 7:50am sitting at the top of Clatterbridge Road, I don t have a clue what service its waiting to go on as i never see its destination display

Follow me on flickr
I only asked as I saw it Friday afternoon while I was on Avon's 77 service, it was actually operating 645 Ladymount School-Heswell service and I spotted it as we were passing through Barnston, not to sure whether this is its usual working but that's what it had on the destination display
(05/04/2014 22:33)busdude Wrote:  Ive been wanting to ask this for a while now, i see it every Morning at around 7:50am sitting at the top of Clatterbridge Road, I don t have a clue what service its waiting to go on as i never see its destination display

It operates the morning school route 697 from Raby Village to Wirral Grammar Schools/Bebington High.
Is it a Solo due to the amount of passengers that use that school route ?
(06/04/2014 14:49)wirralbus Wrote:  Is it a Solo due to the amount of passengers that use that school route ?

Indeed it is, this has just simply replaced the MPD that First used to use on the same contract.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
I thought the idea was that 36071/2 would replace the MPDs - what are they used on now?
(06/04/2014 18:14)mbonwick Wrote:  I thought the idea was that 36071/2 would replace the MPDs - what are they used on now?
The two mini Enviro200s are based in Chester and feature service branding for a Chester service. Also, First only had one MPD (S765 RNE) - the other Dart was a 10.7M model (S341 EWU).

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!

User(s) browsing this thread: 25 Guest(s)