Current time: 19/05/2024, 23:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
(23/03/2014 18:43)acocker96 Wrote:  Is the 76 on diversion in Limeside tomorrow?

No mention on the Stagecoach website. Oldham Council say that Limeside Road will undergo refurbishment of road humps with temporary traffic signals, which would suggest that no diversion will be in place for the 76 and 78 (183 should be unaffected).

May be possible that any news about diversions or disruptions may be posted on Stagecoach's Twitter page.

http://www.oldham.gov.uk/directory_recor...oad_oldham
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Can confirm 13996 has been repainted into Magicbus colours.
(25/03/2014 06:50)R971XVM Wrote:  Can confirm 13996 has been repainted into Magicbus colours.

Both Spectra's have apparently.
(13/03/2014 18:08)mbonwick Wrote:  The spectras will be sold - they're non-standard, not DDA compliant and older than the entirety of the MagicBus fleet.

Is that why they have just been repainted into MagicBus livery ?
80022 on school duties today.

Does anyone know in advance where this bus is going to turn up next?
(25/03/2014 17:25)joe_alker Wrote:  80022 on school duties today.

It operates from Hyde Road depot so operates on their services. It was on 219's yesterday.
(25/03/2014 16:22)WhiteVanMan Wrote:  Is that why they have just been repainted into MagicBus livery ?

I think that accident in Manchester a few months back where the Arriva bus ploughed into the stagecoach vehicles has possibly saved their bacon as its reported both Magic buses involved will be scrapped hence why the Spectra's will live on. Although a repaint dosen't give them a garenteed future in Manchester.

I was told both Spectra's are liked by Stagecoach staff and have required very little mechanical work since they joined the fleet in 2008 so this could explain why they are keen to hang on to them.
With the 56 reg Enviro400's apparently replacing Tridents at Stockport it would have made more sense to give two of Tridents the blue treatment. I'm fairly sure the X reg Tridents are DDA complient??
(25/03/2014 17:25)joe_alker Wrote:  80022 on school duties today.

Presumably the Hyde Road router does LOL
(25/03/2014 19:01)Mayneway Wrote:  ...both Magic buses involved will be scrapped hence why the Spectra's will live on.

I only know of 18288 being seriously damaged, the other vehicles that I know where involved was an Enviro400 and E4400H which received minor damage. Which is the other vehicle that you are referring to?
Caught this today, Scania 28507 being towed by recovery destined for storage at Ashton, previously noted at Middleton
[Image: WP_001053_zpsaebb7d9d.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 80 Guest(s)