Current time: 03/05/2024, 20:50 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
One on the 80, other on 112 Confused - I know they also use magic buses for oldham academy school
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I don't think that there strictly classed as Magicbuses though anymore as they very rarely if ever see service on Magicbus routes as there mainly used on various Middleton Depot routes (usually 77,80 or 112) and has already been mentioned Oldham Academy North School Services
(17/02/2014 00:58)P528LND Wrote:  I'm pretty sure they are not, and in fact have the same ZF 6 AP 1200 B 'EcoLife' transmission as the Volvo B9TL's that are within the fleet.

Which Enviro400's are you referring to? The ones at Bolton depot are 4 speed Voith.

I saw 19364 in Bury interchange around 1430 today, out of service. It stopped next to a Rosso bus at stand G before leaving the bus station, not sure what it was doing there.
(18/02/2014 20:40)VolvoB10M Wrote:  
(17/02/2014 00:58)P528LND Wrote:  I'm pretty sure they are not, and in fact have the same ZF 6 AP 1200 B 'EcoLife' transmission as the Volvo B9TL's that are within the fleet.

Which Enviro400's are you referring to? The ones at Bolton depot are 4 speed Voith.

I saw 19364 in Bury interchange around 1430 today, out of service. It stopped next to a Rosso bus at stand G before leaving the bus station, not sure what it was doing there.

Saw that same Enviro400 not in service travelling through Ancoats about 3:35 this afternoon, probably heading back to depot
(17/02/2014 15:19)jimbo Wrote:  One on the 80, other on 112 Confused - I know they also use magic buses for oldham academy school
With all the deckers being released by the Hybrids would have thought a handful could have gone to update Middleton and replace Magic buses and the 'red' one!
(19/02/2014 15:36)rod_259 Wrote:  
(17/02/2014 15:19)jimbo Wrote:  One on the 80, other on 112 Confused - I know they also use magic buses for oldham academy school
With all the deckers being released by the Hybrids would have thought a handful could have gone to update Middleton and replace Magic buses and the 'red' one!

19275 was at mn yesterday on 112s either on loan or transfer??
(19/02/2014 15:36)rod_259 Wrote:  With all the deckers being released by the Hybrids would have thought a handful could have gone to update Middleton and replace Magic buses and the 'red' one!

What 'red' vehicle are you referring to? I have not yet seen any that are painted other than Stagecoach and Magicbus.
(19/02/2014 18:05)VolvoB10M Wrote:  
(19/02/2014 15:36)rod_259 Wrote:  With all the deckers being released by the Hybrids would have thought a handful could have gone to update Middleton and replace Magic buses and the 'red' one!

What 'red' vehicle are you referring to? I have not yet seen any that are painted other than Stagecoach and Magicbus.

They're on about the ALX400 B7TL which came with Bluebird which is used on the Salford Uni Shuttle
I'll have to look out for it. I've noticed on the fleet list that Middleton depot have more vehicles from bluebird hidden away that would seem to be useable e.g. KK07 BLU (Plaxton/VDL SB120), MJ53 BLU (East Lancs/MAN 14.220) and a load of darts.
(19/02/2014 18:16)VolvoB10M Wrote:  I'll have to look out for it. I've noticed on the fleet list that Middleton depot have more vehicles from bluebird hidden away that would seem to be useable e.g. KK07 BLU (Plaxton/VDL SB120), MJ53 BLU (East Lancs/MAN 14.220) and a load of darts.

I think they use KK07 BLU as it appeared on the 78 back in December and it has been on the 112.

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)