Current time: 02/05/2024, 10:04 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
I was talking to one of the Stagecoach Wigan X34 roster drivers who I know yesterday and I asked him who actually does the extra 16:24 X34 Piccadilly-Leigh service in the Mon-Fri evening peak and he said that its not actually a Wigan duty but a Hyde Road duty and this extra bus is actually needed due to capacity problems
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
More news from Stagecoach Manchester is that 22100 is now at Sharston Depot from Middleton Depot and was in use on 84s yesterday.

Also not to sure who operates it now but an Enviro 400 was out on C1 Salford University Shuttle yesterday afternoon, I'm guessing a Hyde Road Working as Middleton haven't got any Enviro 400s allocated as far as I know
Enviro400 (possibly hybrid) SN63VTX has appeared at Hyde Road looking rather swish in all over gold.
(30/01/2014 10:03)r411 xfl Wrote:  I did a changeover last Thursday
And took 25343 off the 78
As didn't have Hollinwood on.
36076 was out instead
I got on 25343 on the 78 on that thursday night and it was me who told the driver that his front display wasn't working was that not the reason it didn't have hollinwood and are you the allocater or the driver?
(31/01/2014 20:13)R971XVM Wrote:  Enviro400 (possibly hybrid) SN63VTX has appeared at Hyde Road looking rather swish in all over gold.

Is this an extra one for Manchester?
Looks like a one-off as the reg numbers around this one - VTW and VTY - are in service down South.
(01/02/2014 06:35)ace Wrote:  
(31/01/2014 20:13)R971XVM Wrote:  Enviro400 (possibly hybrid) SN63VTX has appeared at Hyde Road looking rather swish in all over gold.

Is this an extra one for Manchester?
Looks like a one-off as the reg numbers around this one - VTW and VTY - are in service down South.

VTX is an Alexander Dennis demonstrator with a Euro 6 engine fitted.

HTH

VTX was being used for Metrolink Replacements this afternoon!
SN63VTX was actually on MediaCity/Eccles Tram Replacement this afternoon, not sure how many trips it did but think it might have been its first working
One of the Spectras was on Metrolink duties heading towards Piccadilly just after 6.10 this evening. Around then I saw MAN 22129 head into Piccadilly as an 84 and head out to Stockport as a 42.

In Bolton earlier I saw 1 or 2 Wigan ex-First Eclipses on route 540 in Stagecoach livery. They still had First seating though.
(01/02/2014 22:51)Metroline1511 Wrote:  In Bolton earlier I saw 1 or 2 Wigan ex-First Eclipses on route 540 in Stagecoach livery. They still had First seating though.

Sounds about right. 21237-47 are regulars for the 540.

[Image: tumblr_mxlljfQAtc1se7of4o1_500.png]
Jack

User(s) browsing this thread: 37 Guest(s)