Current time: 05/05/2024, 13:08 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
(26/11/2013 10:26)R971XVM Wrote:  The new hybrids may well make an appearance on 1st December - they've just had their destis programmed.

Now, of course, the speculation begins as to which buses will leave and where they will go Wave
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hopefully they will send some to bluebird depot, seem to only have sheds
(26/11/2013 23:15)gilbert Wrote:  
(26/11/2013 10:49)mic Wrote:  
(25/11/2013 22:23)Benzo Wrote:  22246 Was in Ashton bus station today on the 7s, this one has not moved to Wigan with 22236 to 44

should be moving soon i guess

22236 was back in Stockport this afternoon in the lower garage at Daw Bank.

that one has not yet been at Wigan
(27/11/2013 09:51)jimbo Wrote:  Hopefully they will send some to bluebird depot, seem to only have sheds

22400 is there now, so you are catching up age-wise now.
(27/11/2013 10:24)mic Wrote:  
(26/11/2013 23:15)gilbert Wrote:  
(26/11/2013 10:49)mic Wrote:  should be moving soon i guess

22236 was back in Stockport this afternoon in the lower garage at Daw Bank.

that one has not yet been at Wigan

It was on its own in the compound outside the lower garage at Stockport this afternoon.
I went on 33856 on the 77 late this afternoon, about 5ish. It was the most disgusting bus I have ever been on. It stunk to high Heaven as I, and other people got on, smelt as though someone had died on there!
The bus drove terribly, making all sorts of banging and scraping noises, not sounding healthy at all.
Hopefully this is one of the buses being lined up for withdrawal in light of some new arrivals.
Services 512 and 513 will revert back to its full route from Saturday.

http://www.tfgm.com/Corporate/media_cent...icleId=357
(27/11/2013 20:34)ace Wrote:  I went on 33856 on the 77 late this afternoon, about 5ish. It was the most disgusting bus I have ever been on. It stunk to high Heaven as I, and other people got on, smelt as though someone had died on there!
The bus drove terribly, making all sorts of banging and scraping noises, not sounding healthy at all.
Hopefully this is one of the buses being lined up for withdrawal in light of some new arrivals.

To be honest most of the original Bluebird fleet, excluding the Solo's, are utter rubbish and need one way tickets to Barnsley.
It's surprising considering their age but in the last couple of years were patched up by Bluebird to save money and have bits over bites inside and out. I'm surprised many have seen Stagecoach colours.LOL
I think 33856 should be coming off when repaints are complete and the fleet size at Middleton is reduced - certainly its one of the few non-DDA darts left there.
How many years life have the dennis tridents got left in em? They're all on x plates so nearing 15 yrs old now, plus the others 18283 etc are w regs so only yr younger, what age do stagecoach start disposing on their vehicles???

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)